Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking for plastic frame for the left mirror 87940-02L40

Eldar

Hi all.

Today, I broke the left mirror frame on my 2019 Corolla hybrid (note to self: take the "check surroundings" instruction on the screen seriously, especially when moving backward, particularly around concrete pillars). Please take a look at the attached photos to see the exact damage.

I inquired at a local shop and was informed that the frame I need is the 87940-02L40, priced at €500. However, I checked here and it seems that 87940-02L40 is more than just a frame—it seems to be almost an entire mirror assembly.

Any chance I can purchase only the plastic frame online? Thankfully, everything else in the mirror is undamaged.

Thank you!

photo_2023-11-18_13-15-02.jpg

photo_2023-11-18_13-16-16.jpg

Hi Eldar, I don't think you can just buy the frame it comes as a complete unit. Shop around online you will probably get one cheaper then the price you have been quoted. 

It may be worth while looking at other countries as well as often even with shipping costs it can work out a better price.:smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links