Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How to use the digital cockpit infotainment systems for MY23

GasGas

large.Cover_Tutorial.jpg.003ccc499d87afaad1518508d22c3c23.jpgGood morning everyone,
I open this post and I hope to clarify all the doubts of people who have difficulty understanding and how the infotainment system of the Toyota Corolla MY23 works.
Some of us, especially the older ones, will remember the famous KITT supercar television series from 1982, the engineers who design cars today seem to follow this path.
Today’s cars no longer have the analogue dashboard but feature the new Virtual Cockpit.

By virtual cockpit we mean the digital dashboard: it includes the collection of advanced digital instruments, the infotainment system and the displays on which the information is displayed.

The virtual cockpit is the evolution of the classic "analog" dashboard, in which basic data such as the number of km travelled, the amount of fuel available and the car's warning lights could be displayed. Today the digital dashboard is customizable and offers much more information.
Toyota also presented this new innovation this year with Corolla.
But I, like many others, I had great difficulty immediately understanding this new technology even though my previous car was a MY19 Corolla.
When I picked up the car no one explained to me how the digital cockpit works and for this reason I had to try all the functions myself, the Toyota Corolla user manual is very approximate and is not complete with all the functions.
My tutorial covers 20 topics ranging from driver assistance systems up to the configuration of the dashboard layout and in this regard did you know that it is possible to have up to 21 layouts of dispay?
I publish the first 3 pages and on the cover I inserted the layout I prefer because I find it is the most complete and least heavy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested I have published the entire manual in the tutorials

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links