Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 MK2 Auris Active Infotainment Retrofit

afropelican

Hi All,

I have retrofitted the Touch & GO Sat Nav / Radio from the Auris Icon in my Auris Active which only had the basic Radio. 

I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could help with:

1. The bluetooth etc. works, however when making calls given there is no microphone the other person can't hear me. I guess this is because there is no microphone in the headliner in the map lights for this car.

a. Does anyone know if the wiring exists to just swap out the existing reading light with one with a microphone inside?

b. If not, does anyone know the wiring required so I can wire it in to the reading light?

c. Alternatively does anyone know the pinout I can use to wire in a standard microphone that I can place on the dash / somewhere discrete?

2. The DAB aerial uses a special clip (White Plastic), Does anyone know where I can buy a DAB aerial that fits this connector or where I can by this connector so I can solder it myself?

Currently I have an SMB connector on it, but as it doesn't clip in, I don't want it to shake loose over time.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links