Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bomex Scoops

Bibbs

Well I fitted them over the weekend .. look so much nicer than the TOM's ones .. but I've not sprayed them yet .. so they are still dark blue :lol:

Oh well .. will get a few pics laters ..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Roytoner

• Fizz

• Moffmo

oh .. and if any of you are after a gas strut engine lid thing .. let me know ..

They're rather.. compact aren't they? I thought they was gna be sorta like the Tom's ones, where the whole scoop takes up the whole panel. How much you want for the engine lid gas strut fingamajiggy Bibbs? Do I need to drill another hole again?

Prices to be confirmed .. and no holes are needed to be drilled .. just assemble it and use two bolts that are already there ..

I didn't have the instructions and it took about 30 mins to fit (Including the swapping of scoops) .. the only issue I had was in the first location it fouled on my WI jet .. so I moved it and it's fine ..

looks awesome bibbs! i plan on getting some too!. hmm, just wondering, what spoiler is that u have? i want somethimg similar to the stock 1991 spoiler, but with a little more aggressive flare. im not really interested in any other look. is it the same one on this 2? if not, do u know what this might be? looks a lot like stock, but its a little longer and taller.. or maybe its the angle?

mr2.gif

Mister2, That mr2 is lurvelly! :P

Where you get the pic from?

Bibbs' spoiler is the TOM's one, verdy rare! :P

Dave!

looks good bibbs.... I have one going on the car next week... need to source a RHS one.

Bibbs... you'll have your belts tomorrow mate... sorry for the delay... had a hangover all week.... lol

looks good bibbs.... I have one going on the car next week... need to source a RHS one.

Bibbs... you'll have your belts tomorrow mate... sorry for the delay... had a hangover all week.... lol

Tis okay Jim .. Just trying to book it in for work now ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links