Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota App misreporting

Louie

Today my Toyota app threw another hissy fit. It announced that all the car doors were unlocked when in fact they were all secure and this is the third time this has happened. The weirdest thing was I did three short trips round my local town yesterday and less than one third of the journey has been recorded i.e 1.6 miles and it should be at least 10 and claimed the vehicle had done 31mpg when I was on EV 50% of the time.

I don't see the point of logging into the app at the moment unless this is all fixed any one else think the same ?? 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the Toyota app is a complete joke... Everything from missing journeys, false reporting of car status to remote climate not appearing in app or even working at times.

One day I hope they get some competent devs to work on it and it can provide users with a seemless experience.

• Like 1

Forced to upgrade from MyT app and it doesnt even show my Battery status. 
Apparently the Prius is not a supported car. Lol. 

Battery status is one item said to be available through the App but it has never been available on the YX.  I did ask Toyota.  It may be available on other models. 

App wise, i find the immediacy is still buggy but I can get all functions without the need to reboot.  I do have to swipe frequently to refresh.

• 4 weeks later...

This has started happening to me in the last week. The latest being "2020 Corolla has multiple vehicle alerts"

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links