Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello everyone

maclink

Hi Everyone,

I just got myself a Toyota Yaris Cross Excel after having had an Avensis 1.6L Diesel Estate.  The Avensis just did its thing without any issues over the 6+yrs I owned it.  However, the Hybrid technology has been more of a change than I expected with my taking to this forum for information enough times that I thought it best to join.  😅

- Auxillary Battery 'limitations' with Accessory mode not being suitable for long sits in the car.

- Motor sounds being different

- The gizmo's for safety - getting acquainted and having to do a tad too much compromising.

- Getting acquainted with the entertainment system and its quirks.

Overall, I very much like the Yaris Cross and so far, have not regretted my purchase. 

Hi Curtis, Welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Post any questions in the Yaris/Yaris Cross foru and I am sure you wil get the answers you are looking for.:smile:

Hello Curtis - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links