Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3U5 colour code

Edgie70

Hi all , hope everyone had a good new year , quick question, I need to order a touch up for my Corolla, colour code us 3U5 , documents from the dealership says it's Scarlet Flare but I keep seeing other names for 3U5 like Emotional red , why are there different names for the same colour code? 

The names aren't relevant, you order by colour code.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The names aren't relevant, you order by colour code.

Yeah I'm going to order by code but I was just wondering why there would be different names for the same code 

Toyota vary the paint names between different models, and have done for a number of years. 

I agree, it is confusing. The Scarlet Flare touch up set for my Corolla had a different name on it, so I checked the paint code on a Red Corolla at the dealer before leaving. The code number is correct. It's just a marketing thing with Toyota.

Thanks everyone, I'm going to order an aerosol, prefer to touch up using an aerosol as the paints thinner and lies better , I'll just order a 3U5 paint even though it's called either supersonic red , emotional red or scarlet flare 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Same colour as mine, what you call it depends on how you're feeling 😁

• Haha 1

I've ordered an aerosol and checked it , looks fine to me , I'll call mine scarlet red because it says so on my vehicle order sheet 😀

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links