Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sos

Aanicolaou

They unplugged the Battery for 10 days so it will not charge. They put it back and the problem is there.

19 minutes ago, Aanicolaou said:

They unplugged the battery for 10 days so it will not charge. They put it back and the problem is there.

Well it would,  wouldn't it.

Have you tried other car importers for EU cars?  The call module may well he common.

27 minutes ago, Aanicolaou said:

They unplugged the battery for 10 days so it will not charge. They put it back and the problem is there.

if they discharge it and then put it back it will turn itself back on and start charging again

unplug the DCM module completely

• Like 1

We cannot disengaged permanently DSM because more applications are not working like bluetooth..

you just need to link out the microphone, if the radio does not see the mic it disables the bluetooth, do you also lose a speaker when it's disconnected ??

edit.

Link pins (dcm removed)

6 to 16

7 to 32

Connector view from the front (pin side)

e210telematicsdcm.thumb.jpg.213c6ee7d259a252e717a87300aad011.jpg

you may also need to wire pin5 to the radio F131 (H80) pin 23

The microphone was working. The Speakers didn't work just when bluetooth was working.

remove the dcm, link those pins, job done

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 5:18 PM, flash22 said:

remove the dcm, link those pins, job done

Are you confident it won’t throw a fault light.  I tried disconnecting the rain sensor on my Lexus which on many previous cars has reverted it to intermittent wipe, something far more predictable than the psychotic so called auto wipers.  It constantly cycled a wiper malfunction, contact your dealer message so it’s Hobson’s Choice now.  I WILL have no wipers in heavy rain or fast wipers in the lightest mist.  

On 4/6/2024 at 4:36 PM, Aanicolaou said:

The microphone was working. The speakers didn't work just when Bluetooth was working.

with or without the error?

with or without the DCM disconnected??

the systems are a bit different to the Corolla and rav4 that I have worked with but the operation is the same - looking a bit deeper there is a mute wire between the DCM and Radio, depending on its method of operation it may need to be grounded so it does not mute the radio

@anchorman

2 very different systems, DCM can be disabled/removed its its own module, auto features are all bcm controlled, essentially part of the car's subsystems

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links