Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing ala30 d4d vaccum pump

Mattch5150

Hi all, I have a 2010 rav4 ala 30 d4d 150 hp. I notice the manual says the vaccum pump should be changed at 120000. Ive done most things on the car, from brakes, filters, aux drive belt etc  but wonderd if anyone has a guide for this and could tell me how diffucult it is to do. The price of the pump is not ideal!!

Thanks

I suppose my question should have been has anyone ever changed a vacuum pump on any car over 10 years old at all. There are many guides on how to change brakes and pads,master cylinders etc etc  , however not many guides on how to change a pump that costs over £400. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well if anyone is interested, this is an easy job. But you cannot get the pump off due to the engine mount, there is not enough room. Having to take it to a garage. If it were not for the engine mount then it would be a 20 min job. Nightmare!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links