Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello from Ireland!

Longman42

Hi everyone!

I've been reading the forums over the course of the past 6 months or so. I decided I wanted to go back to owning a Toyota after a terrible experience with a VW (Das Auto my ***). These forums helped me figure out that the car that best suited my needs was the 1.6 petrol Auris E180. I managed to find a 2014 model with only 30K miles on it and I've been delighted with it since!
I recently started doing some upgrades to it as it's an Icon-spec model. I fitted Cruise Control with the help of the guide on here and decided to make an account to be able to learn more.

• Like 1

Hi Dave, Welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. The Auris is a good choice and it will be good to read your about your upgrades.😀

• Like 1

Hello Dave - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, 

After fifteen years of trouble free motoring with an E60 (worked abroad otherwise wouldn't pay the money for one) she had started to cost me money - nothing big but just little things began to fail so I bought a C-HR.

Wife has a 2015 Yaris and it never gave a moment's problem (purchased at 2 years old) so decided Toyota it was. It's my first Toyota and so far, so good, still learning my way around it 🙂

Dealership is good and very helpful but I like the responses I've seen on this forum so joined up. 

Regards to all and safe driving. 

Brian 

Hi Brian

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club 

We hope you will enjoy it as a member also 🙂 

Welcome Dave (the OP) & Brian!
Good to have you here on the forum where advice is freely shared for everyone's benefit. A lovely and great crowd on this platform. Enjoy! :clapping:

Shame about your experience with VW. 🙁
I owned a VW Sharan for the better part of two decades - narry an issue apart from drivers who run into me because they were not paying attention! I'd have "ripped their heads off" if the police miraculously had not happened to be present - on both occasions..go figure! Anyway, sadly had to get rid of it due to ULEZ and the choice was between another German car or Japanese.  I chose the latter because I had previously owned a Nissan Bluebird which I had run for 250Kmiles with precious little maintenance - brakes, tires and one clutch pad/cable! Oh and a water pump. So it was a no-brainer ...

Enjoy your "new wheels"...! 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links