Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No signal in reverse camera

blessedsky

Hello,

My car is a Toyota Aygo, 2005 model. I have purchased a android display that it connects to the car stereo via FM Transmitter. The display is from Amazon (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0C65RGD4R). I attempted to install a reverse camera to activate when the car is shifted into reverse gear. To power it, I connected into the 12V DC power from the rear light bulb, you can find the diagram of my connection here. Despite the display being triggered when shifting into reverse, it shows "NO SIGNAL." The android device is powered by the car's socket and connected to the stereo via an FM transmitter as mentioned. However, the red power cable from the camera's yellow video output cable, is not connected to anything that is coming from back of the car and connects to android device.

Can you assist me in resolving this issue?

As the display is switching the trigger is ok the issue is likely down to Video format e.g the display wants a PAL signal and Camera is sending an NTSC signal or vice versa have a look in the display menus and see if it can switch between either PAL or NTSC

• Like 1

23 hours ago, blessedsky said:
 However, the red power cable from the camera's yellow video output cable, is not connected to anything that is coming from back of the car and connects to android device.

Can you assist me in resolving this issue?

you will need to connect the red to the display, it will be labeled Back or reverse

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links