Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross carpet floor mats

Welbeck

Hi there, 

can anyone recommend or advise the best place to purchase a set of Yaris cross front carpet mats please? 
Many thanks in advance. 🙂 

Have you checked with Toyota? They normally offer model specific fabric and – sometimes – rubber mats for very reasonable prices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are several online companies supplying floor mats for all types and years of cars. Just be careful when ordering giving make, model, and year of manufacture to get the correctly shaped mats for your car. For items like this I usually deal with Micks Garage a Dublin firm who are very good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They come with carpet mats.  Cheap and cheerful but carpets nonetheless.  You want to upgrade?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I prefer rubber mats, as they are easier to keep clear, hoover out the dirt, and in wet weather they don't absorb water (easily wiped) which in turn causes condensation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 4:50 PM, Welbeck said:

Hi there, 

can anyone recommend or advise the best place to purchase a set of Yaris cross front carpet mats please? 
Many thanks in advance. 🙂 

Thanks guys, now purchased from Toyota In the end. £36 inc vat which I thought was very reasonable. Also has nice Yaris Cross Hybrid logo on the side. 👍

• Like 3

On 3/1/2024 at 7:01 PM, Welbeck said:

Thanks guys, now purchased from Toyota In the end. £36 inc vat which I thought was very reasonable. Also has nice Yaris Cross Hybrid logo on the side. 👍

They come with carpets.  Did you buy it second hand?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links