Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashcam

1dave

You are most welcome. I have also added these to the Tutorial section to make it easier for everyone.

Viofo website have a sale on. Needed one for the back. 

Purchase the A119 V3 with GPS for £67.55. Voucher code DCH5OFF for 5% discount. The 5% off I think works on minimum £70 value, didn't work with the non gps version. 

https://viofo.com/dash-cam/143-a119-v3-with-gps-2k-25601600p-30fps-quad-hd-car-dash-cam.html

Thanks for those replies folks.

• Like 1

Hi All.

I'm from Denmark and when I ordered my Toyota Corolla Cross I also ordered it with a Dashcam. The Dascam installed by Toyota is fitted with Toyota logo on both sides, but I can see it is actually a Nextbase 380GWX. I downloaded the original Toyota Dashcam player for it, and use this software om my pc. Everything is working, I can se my video files, GPS coordinates, positiion on a map and my actual speed. This software is a stripped wersion of the Nextbase player, so I installed the software from Nextbase, but here I can only see the video files, but the speed and GPS coordinates are not shown. I thought it maybee have something to do with the firmware version, it a version 1.xxx installed. So I downloaded the newest version from the Nexbase website R5.3, but I can't install it. When I put the firmware files on a newly formatted sd card and start the camera up, nothing happens, and it continue with the already installed firmware from Toyota. The software from Toyota can be downloaded her: Toyota-Tech.eu Type dash cam player in the accessory name field. I would like to know if video files from a originally Nextbase 380GWX can be played in the Toyota software and speed and GPS coordinates are shown. I also want to know if somebody know why it is not possible to upgrade my version of the 380GWX med the newest frimware from Nextbase. I have been in contact with the Nextbase support, but they can't answer none of my questions. They told me that Toyota don't use speciel designed firmware for their cameras.

Thank for your help.

Kim

Just picked up my car and I'm happy so far.

Unexpectedly it has a Dashcam fitted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links