Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dust in the car and the back Proace city

angel Proace

Help! Model Toyota Proace city 2022. Dust is entering the cabin when i enter a dirt road from the co driver's feet and at the back of the van. I visited the dealership 4 times and the problem is not fixed. Any ideas?

• Like 1

Hi Angel, well this is a unusual one but poorly sealed door or tailgate may be faulty, check for any gaps or misalignments around the doors and tailgate.
Inspect the air vents for any tears, cracks, or loose connections that might allow dust to bypass the filter.
Missing or a damaged cabin air filter so make sure the cabin air filter is in place, it is properly installed, and not clogged.

Have you also tried spraying the car with a hose around the door seals and boot to see if any water is getting in this might identify gaps etc.

Hope this helps😄

Thanks for the reply i will try some but im truly disappointed from the dealership that still can't find the fault 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links