Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof dents

Dezzer21

Some thing fell on my7 month old Yaris cross last night checked this morning there’s 4small dents and a small mark which may polish out.

Wondering if anybody got recommendations for a company around Wakefield area to do the work

• Like 1

Hi Dezzer, it can be more economical to get a mobile dent service to repair your dents. 

Dent wizard is one as an example or the link below. The good part about this type of service is you take a few photos of the dents and send then off and they should be able to give you a cost of repairs.

It will be a lot cheaper then a dealer or spray shop. If you also type in to google dent repair Wakefield a selection of companies will be there for you to choose. Hope this helps:smile:

https://www.alloutdents.co.uk/yorkshire

Thanks that firm is the one that my dealer uses for smart repairs,will be in touch with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Had dents removed by Chris from Ace Dentura did a good job and also saved  £100 by removing lights sun visors and grab handles to lower headlining myself.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2024 at 1:02 PM, Dezzer21 said:

Had dents removed by Chris from Ace Dentura

If you have any before and after photos to share that would be ...ace! 👍 

• Like 1

Before IMG_0605.thumb.jpeg.c81d4b83fa3671b422032b447615d635.jpegIMG_0606.thumb.jpeg.2f63bf70f4b5071010cc6b8e5c3f6525.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dezzer21 said:

Before IMG_0605.thumb.jpeg.c81d4b83fa3671b422032b447615d635.jpegIMG_0606.thumb.jpeg.2f63bf70f4b5071010cc6b8e5c3f6525.jpeg

Not very good images

Would like to see a few more images of the bonnet but it looks like the pesky little dent has been removed to a good standard.

Haha Ace Dentura, love it :laugh: 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 6:48 PM, Jimota said:

Would like to see a few more images of the bonnet but it looks like the pesky little dent has been removed to a good standard.

It was the roof not bonnet

Ah, I see it now.  Thanks for pointing that out.  This is what happens when people like me live in an upside down world. 🙃

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links