Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

R U Single?

starletsr

R u single?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. R u single?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sort of..

I've made it pretty obvious that im not interested. Crazy ***** bird ;-)

LOL I know one just like her.

Ive made it clear that I want NOTHING to do with her. However at work if Im within hearing distance she starts to talk really loud and giggle a lot as if to draw attention to herself.

She even text me the other day pretending to be someone else. Now thats cccceeerrrraaaazzzzyyyyy!

Dont some girls realise how much of a fool they make of themselves?

No offence to the decent sensible girls of TOC obviously ;)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• ~Rach~

• Bibbs

• Leeky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its just annoying me and wasting my time.

Why cant they just leave me alone it peace? :(

Im really trying hard to find a girlfriend so the last thing i need right now is a stupid stalker <_<

Lee u gotta learn not to attrach the wrong kind of girls u don't like...... try to learn to attrach the girls you DO like :lol::lol: :P

How do you do that??????? lol

Like i said, just get in ur car and cruise in town with ur sunnies on and windows down with the system up bad boy style and if a lovely chick comes up to u, then bingo!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attract a car slag, nice. Just the kinda girl Lee needs :lol:

Not gf material tho, as when/if he gets rid of supra, they will go too lol

And on top of that im very very picky :rolleyes:

There is no hope for me :lol:

add to that the girl would be under 14 which is never good,.............unless u like prison of course, in which case, wahey! :D

Hmmm good point Rach, he needs someone that likes him for him..... *think think* .......

Hes way too picky and emotional to find anyone hun, hes a lost hope :lol:

Hmmm good point Rach, he needs someone that likes him for him..... *think think* .......

Hes way too picky and emotional to find anyone hun, hes a lost hope :lol:

:yes: aww bless, he will have to learn to give some people chances :lol: instead of being so darn fussy!!

:yes:  aww bless, he will have to learn to give some people chances  :lol:  instead of being so darn fussy!!

Aye, Ive said the exact same thing to him before :lol:

Hes pushed away girls who liked him for him due to not feeling a "spark" immediantly, tried to explain loves a thing that grows, not something you feel instantly :group-cuddles:

I think you two are being very judgemental! :ffs:

So, perhaps he wants to experience the excitment you can get when you meet the girl of your dreams...

I say ' good on him'.. too many people in this world just settle, cos they figure its the best they can get.... at least there are people out there like Lee, who are prepared to keep looking for that special someone!

Dont listen to them Lee... it exists, and when it happens its fantastic!

No no no, don't get me wrong fidgits, what ur saying is right, but if ur a really shallow people then it's harder for you to find ms right.... see what i mean?! :lol:

But hey, lee is still young, he has loads of time to look :thumbsup:

I completley disagree...

I'm as deep as a puddle (or at least i was), and when i met the missues, well, i wont say love, but it certainly was lust at first sight..

and 6 years later..... all good...

:yes::yes::yes:

Each to their own... everyone is different, you cant judge someone else by your own ideals.... not right.. not fair...

Everyone has to find love at their own pace.. its not something that can be forced upon them.

Some people in life never find it, but revel in the thrill of the chase and what they want but cant have... others find it easily, sometimes too easily...

Dont wish what you have on someone else... might not be their cup of tea...

Oh dear god Ian, calm down dammit :rolleyes:

We all have our opinions, and we are all allowed our own opinions. Theres no need to say we are wrong, as what we choose to think is our choice based on what we believe.

Lee will meet Ms Right I hope some day soon, just hope he doesnt forget to look at the inner beauty of the person too ;)

it took me untill i was 27 if it helps . :thumbsup:

i was banned from driving , no car just a 10 speed push bike , unemployed too.so it was based on the people not the car or money. :thumbsup:

Oh dear god Ian, calm down dammit :rolleyes:

We all have our opinions, and we are all allowed our own opinions. Theres no need to say we are wrong, as what we choose to think is our choice based on what we believe.

Lee will meet Ms Right I hope some day soon, just hope he doesnt forget to look at the inner beauty of the person too ;)

a. i didnt say you were wrong, i said i disagreed :P

b. yes, we should all be entiled to our opinions - including me :P

c. calm down?? i didnt even break into a sweat ;) just voicing my side...

Well you know my opinion and we all know yours, so shall we move on now? :rolleyes:

Back to finding Lee Ms Right..... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links