Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toyota Owner

G-Hal

Hi everyone 🙂

After years of being a Ford devotee, my head was turned to Toyota after a colleague recommended the make.

My last car was an old Ford KA, it got to the point where the repairs were starting to cost more than the car was worth and the final straw was when the clutch suddenly and unexpectedly gave up on me on a bypass with a van right up my backside 😬

I only needed a small car so I got a 71 plate Aygo and other than a very minor issue that’s being looked at next week, I love it! 

It’s nice to have a proper radio system that works 🤣

Can’t get used to the reversing camera though after years of checking mirrors and looking out of the windows, but it’s a nice feature to have 😊

• Like 1

Welcome to the TOC, and to 21st century cars,👏😃. Hope you enjoy the Toyota and we love pics on the forum. 

On 4/9/2024 at 6:09 PM, G-Hal said:

Hi everyone 🙂

After years of being a Ford devotee, my head was turned to Toyota after a colleague recommended the make.

My last car was an old Ford KA, it got to the point where the repairs were starting to cost more than the car was worth and the final straw was when the clutch suddenly and unexpectedly gave up on me on a bypass with a van right up my backside 😬

I only needed a small car so I got a 71 plate Aygo and other than a very minor issue that’s being looked at next week, I love it! 

It’s nice to have a proper radio system that works 🤣

Can’t get used to the reversing camera though after years of checking mirrors and looking out of the windows, but it’s a nice feature to have 😊

Hello Gayle,

Welcome to our forum, you will not be disappointed with a Toyota...

Hello Gayle - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links