Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Year & Mileage

breezer

How many miles on your car and what year reg  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles on your car and what year reg

• 0 - 1K
    • 1K - 5K
    • 5K - 10K
    • 10K - 15K
    • 15K - 20K
    • 20K - 25K
    • 25K - 30K
    • 30K - 35K
    • 35K - 40K
    • 40K +

What's the point of having the car if you don't drive it. I can never understand these people who say, "Oh no, I don't want to put the mileage up".

It’s better for the car to give it a good run, get all the oily bits working.

My neighbour has his car sitting for weeks on end, the hand break has seized, and the exhaust will start to rot from the inside out plus any other damage you can’t see.

Basically, get out and drive! Being a Yaris, there’s no argument really, I just like driving it!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breezer

• T V O R

• ARCHANGEL

• jaxx

95 celica comming upto 85 000

I voted :thumbsup:

I got mine in March 04 and she's done 3750

And that is including doing a 24 mile round trip to and from work 5 days a week..

• 4 months later...

First post, so hi...

Was trying to find out if anyone had reported problems with Yaris's once they've done 100K

I went through 100K on my X reg Yaris in September (coming up for 110K service next month), and apart from the tyres needing replacing every 40K or so, I've only had to have the clutch plates redone (it's a Freetronic version). Brakes are still not close to needing replacing.

Is there anything that should be getting near the end of it's original life at 110k?

Tony

Is there anything that should be getting near the end of it's original life at 110k?

Welcome to the TOC :thumbsup:

I wouldn’t be too concerned at 110,000 miles. As long as the oil and filter is changed on a regular basis, and you visit Mr T as per schedule I can’t see the Yaris not continuing for another 100k!!

Do you have any pictures of your car?

Not quite 110k! Coming up to aout 80k now though... plans are to have a but of a re-build of some description around the 90k mark ... not sure what form that'll take yet though...

T3, Carlo Blue, September 04 3,800 miles and loving it :thumbsup:

54 reg, T spirit  bought end of October - 7109 miles on clock

How many?? :eek:

!Removed! hell :o

Mines about 10 months old (04reg) with just under 4k :)

54 reg, T spirit  bought end of October - 7109 miles on clock

Go high mileage Yaris drivers! My last one did 16,000 between this day last year (It would have been its birthday :crybaby: ) until 19th September when it was written off. By now she would have done about 23 to 24,000 miles. The new one's had an easy time of it so far!

ok last posted in august with 41000 now i have got 46300. do any of you think this is high for a 2001 Y reg yaris

Not really Chris... My first Yaris had 48,000 on the clock when I traded her in for my previous one (see above...)

Currently at about 3.5 thousand (I keep mileometer showing Trip A - how far I've gone since the last fill) so #3 is having an easy time of it so far!

Alan

I've had my car 1 year and ive hit the 10k since I bought it. 51 reg. Use everyday and travelled quite a bit up and down the UK during the last 12 months.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links