Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Outside Temp On Stereo

celtictricky

Hi,

Still playing with my car I'm afraid - so still a few questions!

I have a button for the Outside Temperature which switches between Climate Temp and outside - thats fine.

In the manual though, is seems to indicate that I can display the outside temp on the stereo display, about the trip information?

How can I get this to show? I have failed in this simple quest so far!

Thanks

Rich :help:

Hi Rich Scott here poster on RAV4World

Not on the XT4 model, The Radio fitted to the XT4 model does not have this feature as we have Automatic Climate control and that Outside temp button. The XT2, XT3 have the outside temp display on Radio as it shows in the manual.

Would better if we all the got the same CD/Tape/Radio Headunit as having to press a button to display the outside temp is daft, Where as the other CD/Tape/Radio Headunit has outside temp on display all the time.

The RAV4 Owners manual if full of things we can't get in the UK Model, Photochromic rear view mirror , Heated front seats (Badly needed in Scotland in the Winter), Headlamp washing system and Full Colour SatNav and various other things.

Yeah i was looking up on this but I have the XT3 and thinking its standard on the radio display....^_^

You can get the full colour sat nav now, its an option and an expensive one.. :lol:

There was a guy on eBay selling them for 500 notes!!!! But I am quite happy with GPS via my PDA - its cheaper and can move car easily :-)

Annoying about the outside temp.....but them the breaks I guess.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links