Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi I'm A New Member

Paddy and the twinner

Hi every one I'm a new member. I'm the proud owner of a red Corolla GT AE82 from nottingham. Just managed to in stall some electric leather seats from an alfa romeo an now im starting on the exterior of the car. Nothing major, just a respray to lose all the rust, but i want a carbon fibre bonnet, I'm havin real trouble finding a supplier an would appreciate any help in finding one

hi mate

exellent another nottingham based corolla. fancy comming to the midlands mini meet on the 19th sept?

Alrite mate!

At last another member with an AE82 GT!!

Sounds good, what year, mileage etc, gimme sum details! :D :D :thumbsup:

Its an 87 on an E plate I'll sort some pics pretty soon. Its got 114k miles on it. Tell us more bout this mini meet I'm up 4 that, 1 of my m8s has got an ae82 as well, so I'm sure we could make an appearance B)

no m8, I've had it 9 months now. My m8 bought it as a run around while he was havin some crazy stuff put on his clio I fell in love with it an wouldn't let him sell it to any1 but me. I paid him the same as he bought it £500. I've had ppl come up an offer £2k plus

nice one. can't help on the bonnet - ive seen some AE86's with carbon bonnets, but u might have to get one custom made for an '82. so what colour u goin for? id just keep it red, but colour code it. there used to be a website with a red one, colour coded, with a retrimmed leather & suade interior. looked the dogs :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm keepin it red maybe a deeper sort of red, I'm in 2 minds with colour codin the bumpers, I seen 1 on www.4age.net with colour coded trim jus don't know what I like better. Found loads of suppliers of carbon bonnets, none for the 82's, I asked em if they know any1 that custom builds em, :angry: like bangin my head against a brick wall tho :!Removed!: gettin sick of the squishy sound now

id colour code it if i were u mate, definitely. god knows why toyota only did the white ones, they look better in red when they're painted up. here's mine, anyway

Mlna0004.sized.jpg

Mlna0006.sized.jpg

Very nice m8 :thumbsup: wish mine was as clean as urs. I'll have to borrow a camera to show u some pics, my car got broken into a while back an they nicked my camera as well as my sound system :ffs: :censor: :censor: 's!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links