Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fate Has Smiled On Me...sort Of

GT-Four NZ

Well my little power steering leak seems to have turned into a head gasket leak and so while im at it the whole engine is gettin a freshen up... I have got a set of JE pistons, new gaskets and rings+ bearings and are wondering if, while its all apart, there is anything else that i should think about... Bear in mind that im a student not made of money but i would be silly to leave out something while its apart. The boost is goin up too as the turbo is pretty fresh (10000km) and well yet its beginning...

Also...

Size of exhaust... not huge but enough to do the job (we have noise restrictions)

Ease of front mounting the cooler... I had a small look but it seems like a mission.

Anywhere in NZ that I could track down a RC front bumper, damaged or otherwise?

f you can afford a stand alone ECU (ie Apexi fc, MoTec etc) then a set of 550cc injectors will give you the fueling for extra boost also a 1.2mm steel head gasket and ARP head bolts are a good reliabilty and low end torque

Cheers man... I got the good gaskets and stuff goin in thru work ;) The supplier guarantees me that it will handle some serious power. Is there any cheap way to fool the factory fuel cut??? Im not raising it really high but might be run above 12psi occasionally... or do i need a aftermarket computer or fc defender???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links