Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Input On A Corolla

Mule

Hi all, I wondered if any of you guys out there might want to help me. I am looking to buy a 86/87 Corolla and adding some light mods (i cant follow the crowd and mod another Civic....) Firstly, i am finding it very difficult to find one! both on-line and off, so if anyof you know of one in the southeast plz drop me an email (hatari4517@aol.com) secondly are there any of you who have a modded Corolla of that age come across any problems? if anyone has pics etc of their projects i would be very interested to see them, for inspirational purposes only of course :rolleyes:

Thanks

Mule

have seen a couple of nice ones about, a friend has a pretty maxed out one in Romford, its black and certainly looks the business, running 17's got a heavily modded bodykit from another car and hada 4age non-tvis transplant.

why have you chosen to go with the older model ? you'd be better off performance and comfort wise trying to get a 1991 model, the last one they did of the cool shape (IMHO) with a revamped interior and exterior and the 129bhp stock 4age non tivs that'll rev to 8200 in stock form all day long with out a murmour. (more of a shriek actually LOL.... :P )

i've got a few pics of my mates rolla somewhere i'll try and find them and post them here for you, its not for the feint hearted.... :o

markr1.jpg

markr2.jpg

markr3.jpg

markr4.jpg

markr5.jpg

what bumper is on the front of the rolla and would it fit my gti- 16 1900 model ???

thanks

Cool or what?

Love the car in the second pic, in the background

GOOD OLD VOLVO.........

lol.. thats my mums old shopping trolley.

the front bumper is a concoction of different body kits all moulded together by some smart ***** who did a !Removed! good job of it, its a one off.

Gotta throw the cat among the pigeons....

I know everyone has the right to do what they want to their cars but a certain car magazine and 70's kids TV show spring to mind....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links