Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Cd For Sale

Firthy

1998 ® Toyota Starlet CD

In red, great condition

57000 miles

Has electric windows & sunroof, central locking, power steering

£2400 ono

For more information on mods click "Cindy in the garage" at the bottom

PM or email for more details

Edited by Firthy

Yeah dont really want to see it go either but want somthing new, and i really want Joes G6r corolla :D

Yeah course i still love her but iv had her for 2 year and want something new :) , Id like to say i would still have her by then but if all goes to plan then she will more than likely be gone, sorry :(

I had mine for around 2years, still love it to bits cos its such a rare car :D oh well we have lost one starlet owner then.... boo hoo, if that person is buying ur car better sign onto toc, u tell erm to!! :lol:

I had mine for around 2years, still love it to bits cos its such a rare car :D oh well we have lost one starlet owner then.... boo hoo, if that person is buying ur car better sign onto toc, u tell erm to!! :lol:

Yeah they are great little cars and so understated its untrue...i have got a friend that really wants her and i work with him so if he bought her then id know she was being looked after, or if someone from TOC wanted her, but i suppose starlets are at the bottom of the toyota food chain and i doubt peeps will want to downgrade...just put her up on here to see what interest i could get...

And richard i told you i really wanted the G6r...going to bank with M&D financing company tomorrow so should see how it goes from there :D

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbsup:

And a big welcome from the rolla boys is waiting if you get it :lol::lol: with some mods being stolen by corollasr also if you are not carefull :P :P

u better not sell it andy!! :cacker: hehehe

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

what if I was to buy a starlet? :lol: I will be keeping the car until january then will be putting it up for sale :thumbsup: but if no one buys it I will have to keep it :rolleyes: what a shame ;)

yeah andy keep the rolla. strip it completely and have as a track car.

rich. get a g6r anyway, even if it aint joes :thumbsup:

and i will be nicking mods. after the splitter and skirts anyway

ed

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbsup:

And a big welcome from the rolla boys is waiting if you get it :lol::lol: with some mods being stolen by corollasr also if you are not carefull :P :P

:lol: Cheers buddy, and corollasr better keep his grubby mitts off or il pinch his k2 boarding gear that will make him cry :P

And like im EVER going to be able to insure what knwolson's got under his hood :rolleyes::lol:

U cant sell it andy :cacker:

Or i'll just :crybaby::crybaby:

Hope no one buys ur car andy so u'll have to keep it :P

If u was to get a starlet? hmm.... nah the rolla suits ya more :thumbsup:

I suppose if I was a gold member I could have Email him Directly

that's now a very painful costly £25. But I'll be a member from then on. So it still has it's benefits.

Hey starlets aint owt to laugh about knowlson, well the turbo ones anyway :P have you seen that 12.9 sec 1/4 mile one????

rich u could email him directly without being in gold.

firthy- the mods on that rolla are worth more than the board, but ur rite, i'd cry if u stole me board.

u still gonna come out to canada? could send my minions to get the mods off the rolla whilst ur out there

andy - as i said, insurance providing i may well be interested in august. what would u replace it with anyway?

ed

i think if sy tuned up his starlet glanza he might be able to keep with andy's rolla, hehehe, would be good to watch, seeing that the starlet is lighter than the rolla's :thumbsup:

rich u could email him directly without being in gold.

firthy- the mods on that rolla are worth more than the board, but ur rite, i'd cry if u stole me board.

u still gonna come out to canada? could send my minions to get the mods off the rolla whilst ur out there

Hey stop giving rich more ideas <_< :lol:

Its mine ALL MINE :lol:

With regards to canada, i may well do buddy, will have to see how i lie financially if...no sorry WHEN i buy Joe's rolla...but discussing wage with work and hopefully all should be good...at LAST!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links