Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Springs Fitted

Peter D

After meeting the lads at Gaydon I decided that tte springs were needed on the Yaris. Well, I must say they significantly improve the looks of the car- the wheels are not lost in the arches now. The ride is definately firmer and as far as I would want to go, especially driving back from the dealer on bumpy Herefordshire roads!

Sorry, Couldn't get a comparison with a standard T sport as mine was the only one there, but the springs seem to drop it by generous 30mm.

Thanks to Dan, Steve and Jerry at Gaydon for prompting me to order them.

I'll be searching out every twisty road around Gloucester from now on !

Many thanks,

Peter :)

Hi pete I have being looking out for you for a long time. I even sent a post out hoping that you would reply. So does you car look wicked then mate. My car and the wifes are both going in tomorrow to get the lowering springs fitted as well. I really cant wait. Also as a surprise I'm having the wifes car fitted with a subwoofer.

I cant wait to see her face as she has being going on about her music isn't load enough. Great to here from you and happy T Sporting mate :D

I've got some pic for you as well from the gaydon meet. So if you could pm me with you email address i can send them to you.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links