Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat/nav

robertarnold1

Tom Tom will undoubtedly be the cheaper option, in car systems are still around the £1000 mark and while you could take it out and fit it to your next car it certainly wouldn't be as easy as transferring a Tom Tom type unit. Personally I have an iPaq with Tom Tom which I find very useful. Its not as neat as having dedicated in car sat nav but then I can also use the iPaq for other things. Last time I was in Halfords they had a deal on a Tom Tom type thing --- only about £350 . I downloaded a free speed camera database to mine that you set up as points of interest, it shows the positions of fixed cameras. I also bought point of interest warner to add to it that gives me an audible warning as I approach the speed cameras. I doubt you could do anything like that with the proper in car systems.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links