Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Remembers The 70's?

Calisto

Need some help please :group-cuddles:

I am writting an English Essay and need to know the names of films (not in the cinema) on normal TV that were on at Christmas time in the mid 70's :thumbsup

Thanks in advance.

Ash.

jesus i wasnt even born then!! although my gf is the same age, but she'd probably know by finding out off here nana&auntys! lol!

hard essay Asha! is this for uni or college

the wizard of oz is 1. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is 2 .The Year Without a Santa Claus is 3. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jesus i wasnt even born then!! although my gf is the same age, but she'd probably know by finding out off here nana&auntys! lol!

hard essay Asha! is this for uni or college

Its for College mate I am doing an Access to Nursing course, 3 A Levels needed A-C grade next year is uni :blink:

thats hard!! is it just english language? or english literature?

i did english literature AS level and i hated it! i hated reading, so it was a stupid AS level to choose :rolleyes: i never did anything like that!! but sounds like youre in 2nd year!! i thought you were older B)

thats hard!! is it just english language? or english literature?

i did english literature AS level and i hated it! i hated reading, so it was a stupid AS level to choose :rolleyes: i never did anything like that!! but sounds like youre in 2nd year!! i thought you were older B)

its only a 1 year course.

and I am doing GCSE ENGLISH Lang and GCSE Maths :wacko: I never got them at school. I am taking these at night, not got enough time durring the day.

As well as doing A levels in Psychology, Social Policy and Welfare and Biology :help:

psychology :thumbsup: i did that!! you get to do your thrilling coursework this year unless youve did it already, summit to do with perceptual set!!

and biology :ph34r: i did human bio and got kicked off course at start of 2nd year for doing so badly in 1st year :ph34r: :(

the wizard of oz is 1. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is 2 .The Year Without a Santa Claus is 3. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for that hun. :thumbsup:

good for you girl!

i was born in 83 so im useless on the question but ill wish ya luck anyway :P

i only knew wizard of oz , GOOGLE found the others , god i was only 6 . in 1973 :lol::lol:

god i was only 6 . in 1973  

I wasn't born till '76 :D

yay me to, june 26 1976 hottest month of that year. :D

Too young to remember any films. I do remember watching Noddy and The Wombles around '74 / '76 sort of time. :D

I was about in the 70's - last 3 weeks of '79 though sorry :lol:

Thats ok mate I will let you of just this once :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links