Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Most Embaressing Moment

breezer

Whats your most embaressing moment? come on, spit it out :D

mine was when i was on holiday in ibiza this august. i drank way too much, when i specifically stated that I WOULD NOT DRINK AT ALL THAT NIGHT, i drank too many pints, too many vods and lemons/cokes. well after running along the beach at 4am in the morning with my mate and talking to everyone, i was rather worse for wear when i got back to the apartment. i ran into a fire extinguisher :!Removed!: broke the light switch by punching it :rolleyes: the embaressing thing was that i was sat on balcony, and my mates tried to move me EVEN THOUGH I SAID DONT MOVE ME IL BE SICK, but there was little i could do as i was absolutely out of it, i was sick over the balcony, and it somehow manager to go all over someones towels in the room below :rolleyes::blink::ph34r: also someone knocked a beer can over, and brushed it off the balcony, and the woman below said that apart from the sick, her daughter said one of us had a wee wee over the balcony into her daughters glass as she was sleeping....NOT ME, even though no-one of us would do such a thing, it was just beer brushed over the edge!

:ph34r: lol thats mine!! have a laugh and take the mic :lol:

that sounds fairly normal behaviour , nothing to be embarrassed about matey. :thumbsup:

Thats not embarrassing thats just silly!!!

Embarrassing is going to a wedding with new girlfriend to find out that you have slept with the bride, both bridesmaids, several of the brides random mates and two of the bar staff.

This is not overly embarrassing but when your mate starts to bring them over one by one to introduce them to new girlfriend it can become somewhat strained.

LOL!!!

my mates was black on holiday, he had blackcurrent after shock!! was all over the show floor and bathroom floor :angry: stunk and was a horrible site

When I was after a girl who shared a room at Uni .. and I woke in the wrong bed with the wrong girl ..

right then i have a few to choose from but this is prob one of the best.

st ives cornwall very very hot sunny day and it was full loads of people,

i was wearing a short skirt with tassels and very high heels,

i stepped down on to harbour wall about 50 people sitting on harbour

taking in the sun and the view.......as i stepped down i caught my heel in one

of the tassels and my skirt flew round my ankles :eek: left me standing there

in my g-string and a very very red face :ffs: :o

my other half couldnt stop laughing i was sooooo embarassed :ph34r:

loads of really bad ones but worst has got to be having s*x with girlfriend and parents come home, jonny off,wrapper in pocket!

Then i was talking to parents in the kitchen later that night, them not knowing owt had happened, we had all had a skinful when mum points to washing machine!

"whats that red thing stuck to the glass?" mum said

closer inspection..........................she's put trousers in wash without checking pockets, then it got worse........

Dad asked me if me and the gf had been at it and i replied with the worst thing i could have said..........................

No i used it for a posh w.a.n.k

I bought a ford probe once......

someone I know saw me driving it...

Ok...this one night I had been out on my works do and we got really really battered...next thing I knew was going home carried by my girlfriend. I walked in to the house and told my parents I had blown my bonus on booze and I was off to bed for hot loving. I woke up to find a not sayin how id passed out halfway...but she also noted that shed managed to "be happy" with herself and had taken my last fiver for the taxi home. I staggered to the loo dying for a no.1. I stood there for ages thinking "ooh i must be missing no splash noise". Next minute a bloke baloon pull of pee shot round the room showering the whole place . I went to bed in shame only to find my girfriend :!Removed!: getting undressed asking who the pair of knickers with a thank you note left on the floor were.........

I have soo many more even worse ones but I dont wanna post them lol...could do in gold someday but i want to keep at least a bit of respectability :( :crybaby::crybaby:

hhmmm,, Someone was sick on my towel when i was on holiday...

Worst thing is tho....Is was red! eewww

Wot? No diced carrots? :eek::blink::unsure:

Sorry, mine arent safe for on here. Ask me on gold or on MSN :lol:

there was one time in skeg when i weeed in the kiddies paddling pool on a hot summers day after a few lunchtime tipples....oops!!

Ok, here's my two cents worth...

I was working for a hospital near Cardiff at the time. It was lunch time and all the other engineers in the IT department had gone to lunch. The IT manager was in a meeting and I was left to hold the fort. I should point out at this time, I sat at the rear of the office with my back to the main door.

I was surfing the web, looking for a holiday (it was around July time), and could feel... "one brewing" shall we say. I sat there for around five minutes before lifting one bum cheek and letting out a ripper, and a right stinking cloud of methane. "Thank god for that" I thought.

"Can I have a *cough* toner for my printer" came the voice over my shoulder....

:blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links