Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Has.......

~Rach~

Heres a little quiz for you :D

What has :

4 litres

8 cylinders

32 valves

and 3 exhaust pipes

My driveway :lol:

Meet the newest addition to the family!! To go with the Carina E Exec, Nicks just bought a Carina E GTI (yes, he is carina mad :lol: )

Needs a clean and a load of TLC but should come out shining soon :thumbsup:

thetwins.jpg

Well has same engine as a Celica, and would kick your ***** breezer so.... :rolleyes:

I hired one once for a weekend.. i really enjoyed it.. comfy and did all the bits i wanted it to do. Nice car!

what would kick my *****!!?

I'd watch it breezer or I'll happily get a few people to come and say stuff about your car :rolleyes:

Steve, you should has seen me going across salisbury plains in it, lost Nick in the exec several times :lol:

GTI has 2 exhausts, I'll try and get a pic of its rear later when its not raining lol

LOL :lol: If ya say!! :D I wasnt taking the mic outa your car though! i was just being cocky and guessing!! nothing wrong with a carina, if i had a family id probs have one of them or an avensis.

toyota over vauxhall anyday :thumbsup:

sorry if i offfended you Rach :group-cuddles:

Heres a little quiz for you :D

What has :

4 litres

8 cylinders

32 valves

and 3 exhaust pipes

I think breezer was just saying that an OTT Nova was like this description Rach and he wasnt reffering to your car at all.

Nice car though! :thumbsup:

LOL :lol: If ya say!! :D I wasnt taking the mic outa your car though! i was just being cocky and guessing!! nothing wrong with a carina, if i had a family id probs have one of them or an avensis.

toyota over vauxhall anyday :thumbsup:

sorry if i offfended you Rach :group-cuddles:

Do some research next time love ;)

Not offended me at all as you obviously know nothing about the cars. Need to drive one to realise what they are like, speak to any of the guys off my site and they will tell you :D

I know theyre toyota, and that theyre reliable.... :blink: thats about it!! and thats all i need to know unless i was interested in one! but i aint, big car, big engine, young age = not too good on insurance!!

and yeah me bruv (scottish sr) got it in one!

I think breezer was just saying that an OTT Nova was like this description Rach and he wasnt reffering to your car at all.

Nice car though! :thumbsup:

Hope he did or i'll kick his little butt when I see him :lol:

(no turbo, wrong wheel drive, wrong end for engine, too many doors, too many seats) ..

heh heh .. but we all know my opinions on cars .. the MR2 has one seat too many :lol:

Does this mean you are now mobile Rach?

carina mad you pair both white too

Looked all over country for a white hatchback (they only did the hatchback from 92-94 so rare as hell) but at least it'll keep nick quiet for a while!! :lol:

Nice car though!  :thumbsup:

:o

(no turbo, wrong wheel drive, wrong end for engine, too many doors, too many seats) ..

heh heh .. but we all know my opinions on cars .. the MR2 has one seat too many :lol:

Does this mean you are now mobile Rach?

Well give it time, and knowing nick he'll want the seats out and the engine converted and shifted :lol:

I wish love! When the GTI is going on road, the exec is coming off to have repairs done :rolleyes:

But i'll talk him round :lol::thumbsup:

*is scared* :crybaby:

i would say id get my bruv to protect me but hes a bit odd recently isnt he!! gone a bit mad because his darling Kats gone away for a while!! :rolleyes:

*is scared* :crybaby:

Big girls blouse :lol:

Yeah I am a bit wierd recently since my Kat has buggered off and left me serving dodgy "Walforders" dodgy pints of dodgy beer.

("dodgy" is the word of the day!)

But thats taking it a bit off topic though!! :yes::crybaby:

One day when I am bored enough I'll add ours up :lol:

As I type, Nicks just walked in from washing the car in the rain :lol:

thats annoying that is!!! thats why i aint washed my car for 3 weeks. last time i did, it was the 4th time id hand washed the car thoroughly in one week. i got sick because each time, it started raining an hour or so after id finished :ffs:

Nick started washing the car in the rain tho!!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links