Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stop Playing With Me

vmail

For the moderator who keeps changing my settings, could you stop please

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• ricomr2

• Karma Supra

• T V O R

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol:

What is changing?

I am not a mod - I'm an admin ;)

didn't think it mattered what set of obviously false figures you have in your profile?

While we are on the subject of your profile you will now have noticed that I have;

1 - removed your avatar which;

- was a redirect to a random / dynamic image generation script. This is something you have been warned about previously.

- includes a reference to you website, which again is expressely forbidden under the Forum Terms and Conditions.

2 - removed the additional text you added to the location field listing your website address.

This is your one and only warning I am going to give you on this subject

ANY futher use of dynamic images / scripting or flaunting of our terms and conditions regarding advertising of commercial websites will see your membership terminated.

I will get video proof

1)Im sure Ive cleared the random pic with steve in July

for the 100th time its not a commercial websites, its my MSc project, you cant buy anything off it, its only a prototype(something that doesnt work)

so if its a MSc project then whats the need to advertise it at every given opportunity? why not just avoid the hassle and leave it out? You wanting people to pick up on it every 2 posts and say oh cool site vmail. </rant> sorry need some sleep, just some friendly advice vmail, why bother with the hassle if u know its going to get people questioning?

</end of thread>

its to show what I can do, soon as its been marked its gonna have my Mobile CCTV Project on it

proof of 0-60 time

its to show what I can do

So in other words your replying yes to

You wanting people to pick up on it every 2 posts and say oh cool site vmail.

well they cant say it looks cool cos it looks crap, its the guildlines that I had to follow

mate if u wanna prove it bring it to the pod on sunday. gonna be a good day out and u can also take her up the strip. then u can post up ur 1/4 mile times as well.

u should put it up against my celica gt (st202) be close with my 0-60 in 7.9 and top end of 137mpd should be a good race

I dont believe they are taking the ***** out of the Yaris Breezer... if you look... they are taking the ***** out of vmail and the time he has posted for his Yaris because its not overly likely to have happened without some sort of modification (namely a rocket pack? :P)

I have a Yaris... damn good cars... but they arent the fastest thing on the forums ;) :thumbsup:

Unless it's a YTS with some very minor adjustments... not a chance :D

Still, would be funny trying to chase a Celica :thumbsup::lol::lol:

come on vmail................take the challenge up. :thumbsup:

or are u scared :eek: .

u could always race me instead........lol :thumbsup:

u could always race me instead........lol :thumbsup:

*sniggers at thought of leading convoy of supras again* Funny thing is tho, at certain points I was scared we'd lost you all :lol::lol:

*sniggers again at bottom bit of Vmails sig* :lol::lol::lol:

proof of 0-60 time

and I don't wanna see a stopwatch and your speedo pal .. get a time slip from Pod .. and stop making it up ..

*sniggers again at bottom bit of Vmails sig*   

Shhh.... :lol:

Evil evil :lol::rolleyes:

*zips mouth shut* :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links