Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Mr2 On Toc

John R

looks impressive mate, there's a black 2 called "The Beast" in the states with the intercooler in the boot too. part that from that it is very unique :thumbsup:

I pressume it's had head work and bottom end work too ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu8

• BLOODUK

• Rookey

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

The best standard car - I dont think I have ever seen a Standard MR2 MK1 or 2.

look again my friend.. :P

You have got standard shocks/inserts on that have you? It looks lower than a standard MR2 Turbo, especially with 15inch wheels.

Yours looks lower than mine and I have got 16's with Ohlines SUS Inserts

I pressume it's had head work and bottom end work too ;)

Thats the next job fella.

Well that after mapping the F-CON, as I have just brought it across and want to see how it performs in this form. Then it goes under the knife.....quite excited really, as it will be good to see if it is running on standard Internals :thumbsup: doubt it though.

So far I have checked and it has the following:

Turbo HKS GT3037s

Exhaust & Manifold Custom made stainless steel tubular manifold : downpipe : twin exit tailpipes

Cooling R34 GT-R Boot-mounted IC & Oil Cooler Boot-mounted

Flywheel HKS Lightened

Clutch HKS GD Pro Multi-Plate Clutch

Suspension Ohlines SUS inserts

Fuelling & Breathing Sard 850cc INJ : HKS airfilter : HKS F-CON Pro V-Spec ECU

:eek: :D

The best standard car - I dont think I have ever seen a Standard MR2 MK1 or 2.

look again my friend.. :P

You have got standard shocks/inserts on that have you? It looks lower than a standard MR2 Turbo, especially with 15inch wheels.

Yours looks lower than mine and I have got 16's with Ohlines SUS Inserts

The car was imported by Toyota 6 years ago. (they only used to import standard cars).

Its had just 1 owner since then (im the 2nd UK owner) with full service at toyota... and the owner had not added anything to it apart from a MD player... :yes:

Sounds impressive, how does the car feel at high speeds minus the spoiler?

here's my engine spec

basically my car is pure engine work at the moment, The turbo and Charge Cooler are the last mods i will do, as i'm uprating the drive gear and brakes next. :)

here's my engine spec

basically my car is pure engine work at the moment, The turbo and Charge Cooler are the last mods i will do, as i'm uprating the drive gear and brakes next. :)

and thats a very damn nice spec list!.. thats what i call a sleeper! :thumbsup: B)

Sounds impressive, how does the car feel at high speeds minus the spoiler?

here's my engine spec

The car feels good, I honestly doubt the spoiler does anything unless you travel over 125MPH.

Your spec sheet is good. Slap on the chargecooler and get a TO5R and you will be at 650HP no problemo :thumbsup: :D

STU, where you based mate. I am from Manchester in Sale, the missus lives in Suttom Weaver near Frodsham so I am all over Cheshire.

;)

I'm a little sad no one has mentioned my car...... just cos I havn't got the wheels yet.......

Plus who else has a silver one with a carbon bonnet........ come on jim, get you carbon out!!!

Just a reminder,

04.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

Matt.

I'm a little sad no one has mentioned my car......

Was thinking about your car Matt .. I think the styling is top, and when the Rims get slapped on it'll be class ..

(now about my discount :lol: )

Yeah, I actually forgot about Matts car... it can replace Bibbs in my list :lol:

Ya not making any friends here :lol: , well maybe Matt ..

Lol, I do like the silver, not very often you see a well "styled" and kitted silver 2! :P high on my list!

I think the problem is Matt, that you're car looks *so* much better in the flesh.

And for an N/A it flippin' flies too!

With some pukka wheels and some of you're finest headlights, your MR2 will be one of the tastiest n/a's I know of.

:thumbsup:

I'm a little sad no one has mentioned my car...... just cos I havn't got the wheels yet.......

Plus who else has a silver one with a carbon bonnet........ come on jim, get you carbon out!!!

actually the shockmr2 is an na, silver and has a carbon bonnet... so i think you miss out on that count too :lol:

.... altho nick aint on toc ... so i guess you can just about get away with it.... unless i get him to sign up :thumbsup:

I think the problem is Matt, that you're car looks *so* much better in the flesh.

And for an N/A it flippin' flies too!

Cheers bud, can't wait for the wheels - and your right it does seen to fly - might take it to thor to see what its pushing.....

actually the shockmr2 is an na, silver and has a carbon bonnet... so i think you miss out on that count too

I appreciate the shock car is silver.... but its a doggy volkswagen silver so that doen't count!!

Am off to order my wheels now.........££££.

matt i gotta admit the 'shadow chrome' std alloys do make an interesting alternative!

but big shiney new wheels* will look brill of course

*resited saying BL*NG in case BLOOD shoots me! :lol:

heh not bad at all matt!

first time i've actually seen your car.

Does look quite nice actually :)

btw is ur car a tubby or n/a? I thoguht it was n/a cept is says tubby under your model...

my vote, uuuumm... would go to....

dammit not sure tbh, i'll get back to you all, gotta refresh my memory on the TOC members' cars!!!

-Z

Matt: Nice kit, change those wheels asap ;)

there are some decals added to her now, which defo makemore of an impact now too. But this is all thats available for now. Fanx.

Fin1.jpg

Looks nice, now you've got all the bits on :thumbsup:

STU, where you based mate.  I am from Manchester in Sale, the missus lives in Suttom Weaver near Frodsham so I am all over Cheshire.

;)

Sutton Weaver, very nice ;)

I go rock climbing Up the sandstone cliffs in neighbouring Helsby.

But yeah i live fairly local to Frodsham, you should go to the Monthly Jap meets if you live in Sale.

there just off the M6 at Mascrot Mannor in Warrington (before the via-duct) every second monday of the new month. :thumbsup:

Matt: Nice kit, change those wheels asap ;)
there are some decals added to her now, which defo makemore of an impact now too. But this is all thats available for now. Fanx.

Fin1.jpg

Looks nice, now you've got all the bits on :thumbsup:

...sorry, but that's just wrong.

Can't please everyone dude.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links