Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0 - 60 Times

Penguin

what???

I was very impressed this behaviour was in a controlled and safe enviroment.. and was just enquiring to the locatilty incase it would be suitable for a little exploit i had planned...

honest guv ;)

you're not half a wind up bugger fidgits :)

Give the guy a break, there's more plonkers on the road than a guy who tests his 0-60 once with a stopwatch

Why would he buy a supra TT in the first place if he didn't want to go fast and show everyone else what a monster he is :lol:?

You bought an IS cos they're cool and luxurious, he bought a supra TT to be a road predator

each to their own I say :)

GTO's are poo, you need to tune one up to nigh 400bhp before you can out accelerate a stock Supra tt. :P

The GTO is possibly one of the biggest gyppo mobiles around :lol:

(sorry, going back to somthing said earlier in this thread :D )

It was at jap meet and I was looking at his car (In my foolish earlier days I thought about one, before I decided 4wd was for girls, and 4ws for farm vehicles, not to mentio V6s for fords) this guy goes "what you got then" before I had even finihsed saying "supra twin turb......." he goes "P  all over that... any day... waste you"

Oi !!!!!!! :ffs: :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links