Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Newbie

Dee1

Hi,

I've got a UK ST182- its a 1993 model.

Its changed a bit since ye olde piccy, got black multispoke 17's, its been lowered, sills are now colour keyed, clear indicators and a few other bits n bobs. On my second exhaust since then too :lol:

What spec is urs Suzi?

Hiya,

Cool, good to see another white one, lol

Mines a UK '93 model. I've had her about 2.5 years now but only just starting to give her some TLC!

She's an on going project really but I'm in no hurry. I have got the under car neons on and they should be connected soon :) Got some 15" alloys off eBay which I can't wait to see on her.

I'd like to put an induction kit on plus a stainless steel exhaust but apart from that I'm not too sure yet. Would like to add some body kit, side skirts would look good.

How long have you had yours? Being a UK model have you had any prob's finding info on it, example - a manual?

Suzi

Nice one, sounds good :D

Had mine 2 and a half years too................. scary! :lol:

If you want a noisy exhaust don't bother getting a mongoose or scorpion off the shelf exhaust, they are a little bit on the quiet side- but if quiet is what you want the sorted- Mines a mongoose.

My induction kit is a K&N 57i, but i'm hoping to change that for a Blitz or green cotton powerflow earlier next year. A good value kit is the Ramair one, it don't have the "boy racer" inage of the K&N (up here people take the mickey out of my K&N, which is a shame cos theyre !Removed! good filters) and they are a similar price.

I fancy a pair of sideskirts, but ready made ones are a little on the expensive side to say the least- might bugger off to B&Q one afternoon and get some guttering and a bug tub of filler ;)

I've had no trouble getting manuals etc, I got a US chiltons manual from Halfords for £15 shortly after getting the car. The haynes one is avaliable from Amazon too, this is a US manual also. The actual toyota manuals pop up on eBay too from time to time- but be prepared to pay good money for them.

Some people sell the CD versions on eBay too, which i've never tried as i dont have a printer and dont fancy gettin the laptop full of CV grease :lol:

But if theyre good and printable i would imagine this is the cheapest way of getting a manual :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links