Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Can It Beat?!

minnnt_ts

no jaxx, i aint seen ur machine around b4 and u probably wont b seein mine for ages!!! :censor: i have seen a thunder grey one nockin round mansfield tho dunno if it was u tho. spends time at b&t on chesterfield road.

Minnnt

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minnnt_ts

• jaxx

• Matthew_McNally

• Yarisboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye depends on how you drive it.

0-60 gives an overall comparable rating...but it's definitly not the be all and

end all..I find 30-70 values much more usefull...this is where you need the

power for safe overtaking etc.

The TS isn't that powerfull really...but it's light, and has nice short gear ratio's to help keep ya in the power band.

Where it really comes to life is on the twisties....and it will "beat" many a car that is more powerful.....but probably wouldn't in a straight line.

Vipes

Yeh I like Auto Express Mag, when they review cars they have the 0-60 but also like 30-50 in 4th and stuff like that.

Anyone know if you can find those full specs with 40-60 speeds or anything other than 0-60?

Hows the T-Sport for overtaking? Does it give the power when needed in 4th? Or 3rd?

VAG diesels rule!

awesome tuning potentional

Don't know about tuning, usually all thats needed is a 'cheap' chip. Thats it!!!

no jaxx, i aint seen ur machine around b4 and u probably wont b seein mine for ages!!! :censor: i have seen a thunder grey one nockin round mansfield tho dunno if it was u tho. spends time at b&t on chesterfield road.

Minnnt

cant believe you aint seen it :blink:

and by B&T i assume you mean andy and andy at Body And Tuning!!

i spend alot of time down there as my mate owns LP Bodyworks in the same yard!

:lol:

i may have seen u but i cudnt remember the one i seen lookin like urs! lol. and what wud u have sold it for with all the mods still on it apart from the install. are u out 2nite? i shall b in me corsa :crybaby:

Minnnt

i wanted about 9 - 9.5k for it modded without the ICE

what corsa you got?? and what do you look like?? i maybe out later depends how i feel!! :lol:

just look for a red mr2!

but what can it take on so i dont look an idiot if i lose.

Minnnt

p.s. please don't slate me cos i aint a boy racer!!

for racing on the street you'll be an idiot anyway :yes:

minnnt if you aint a boy racer why are you talking about racing?

jaxx its a black 04 sxi with 17's on... and kimi, i like 2 know what i can beat for peace of mind. and if u say uv never had a "play" with another car then ur lying!

Minnnt

Better question is, what can you beat on a track? Will proove more than racing on roads :yes:

yeh i agree... but ur not on a track all the time r ya! and u dont get idiots that get about 2cm off ur bumper on a track unless ur aiming 2 do it... :blink: i dont condone (think thats the word!!) racin on public roads but whats the difference between DRIVING to 30 or 40 (or whatever) and drivin at 30 or 40 (or whatever)

Minnnt

before this thread continues with any racing or calling people, id like you to know itll be locked within no time!

In that case can I just get in quicklY?

Racing on roads is plain dumb and dangerous. Take it to a track day where you'll know that everyone is trying to perform their best and hopefully, responsibly.

Sorry, I just don't get the "peace of mind" angle at all. You'll get plenty of "peace" if you race and get it wrong.

Just ignore the boy racers who try to get you to race. Far more satisfying and grown up, in my opinion.

yeah sit back and chill!

its best when you see the morons wrapped round a lamp post after trying to 'street race'

..but whats the difference between DRIVING to 30 or 40 (or whatever) and drivin at 30 or 40 (or whatever)

Minnnt

One is in capitals and includes the G, whilst the other isn't ?

Am I right? What have I won?..

Don't know about tuning, usually all thats needed is a 'cheap' chip. Thats it!!!

well, £400 for an extra 60bhp and more importantly lots of torque is a good deal in my opinon :)

190+bhp and 300+torque from a diesel :o

that would fly in the smaller VAG cars :D

..but whats the difference between DRIVING to 30 or 40 (or whatever) and drivin at 30 or 40 (or whatever)

Minnnt

One is in capitals and includes the G, whilst the other isn't ?

Am I right? What have I won?..

LMAO @ Chappers :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

My t sport beats walking.

bUT ....My feet do grip better and acceleration to 2mph is pretty compatible.

I also found my legs can get round tighter corners, perhaps cus the t sport has been lowered 40mm whereas my legs have been lowered to ground level.

biff :ph34r:

It's nice to see that this thread is becoming more sensible by the minute!

alan

PS I once beat a BMW 530d off the line at a roundabout - I don't think my old man was trying though ;) Grow up...

PS I once beat a BMW 530d off the line at a roundabout - I don't think my old man was trying though ;) Grow up...

I had a ferrari off in my old IS200.

Stop next to a silver Ferrari 550 - gorgeous machine - in my completely stock IS200 (does sat nav count as a 'mod'?) :)

I look over at the other driver - next thing - we're off!

First gear - we are both pushing as hard as we can, and its even steven!

Nothing between us at all!

Go for second gear - and I start pulling away - look over, the Ferrari is defintely going as fast as he can,but..he..just..cannot.....keep....up.

Change up to third and I'm cruising away from him, and I smile to myself as he disappears in my rear view mirror.

Rubbish you say.

No - completely true.

Ferrrari can't have been trying you say - I am certain he was giving it everything he had.

BUT

this was in a traffic jam on the M6 in the middle of Birmingham (is the M6 ever not jammed in Birmingham?) and I 'showed him the badges' at around 25 mph as the middle lane got going, stranding the Ferrari in the outside lane, who never got faster than about 15mph before stopping again!

:bye:

i think chaep chip may be refering to the crap you can get on eBay

Cheap chip referred to the fact they get so much extra just by spending (I thought it was around £150 when I was thinking of gett a VAG diesel), yet for a jap car, you need to start replacing, de-catting, and adding to get a similar increase in performance!!

y do people buy fast cars then? cos they know they can beat most other things...!! it isnt for fuel economy is it! i didnt think u cud get a super chip for the ts can u? if so how do i get1? many thanks its very much appreciated! :)

Minnnt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links