Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Bodykit Pics

MSC_Kev

Spent today at the Bodyshop and gave the car a damn good polish and got the paint job looking sweet! Still the images do not do the colour any justice and not exactly great weather to take any outdoor photo's either lol!

before (on a sunny day lol):

post-41-47354-DCP01685.JPG

Kit in WIP form:

post-41-47843-DCP01967.JPG

post-41-47913-DCP01976.JPG

after:

post-41-46832-DCP02005.JPG

post-41-47030-DCP02007.JPG

post-41-46929-DCP02006.JPG

post-41-46725-DCP02003.JPG

post-41-46669-DCP02002.JPG

love the colour...

i saw you in the petrol station waiting for someone on the way down to santa pod for the japshow a couple of week back...

craig :thumbsup:

Oh my god! What a brilliant colour! :thumbsup:

what is it and where can I get it. Your car looks amazing mate. Top marks. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice looks a bit like the mg blue u get on the mg's.

Wouldnt be a highly reflective number plate that would it? ;) :thumbsup:

Cheers :)

Yeah I remember pulling into the petrol station and seeing a fair few toyota's, that wasn't where you all met up was it lol?

The colour is one of House of Kolors Kandy blue's, also been mixed differently by steve at barwell to enhance it even more

Kev

Nice looks a bit like the mg blue u get on the mg's.

Wouldnt be a highly reflective number plate that would it? ;) :thumbsup:

nope, don't need them I have my laser diffusers, see next to number plate ;)

Kev

:drool::drool::drool: WOOOOW!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Now that is not only an amazing colour but an amazing transformation, aggressive but subtle. Looks really really nice.

Top stuff!!! :thumbsup:

MAtt

I'm not jealous  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Nice job mate, wonder what's next for it?  ;)  :thumbsup:

nothing until after the new year as my partner and I are looking for a house :crybaby: lol!

Once our financies settle back down, the following will be fitted:

Dastek

Manifold

I'll have them fitted in the January and Rolling Roaded, then hopefully by the end of the year a trip into fensport for a new engine, hmm decisions...

For the interior I'll be having some bucket seats fitted, probably go to the cobra factory as the seatbelt clips are fixed to the seat, hence making aftermarket seat replacement difficult.

The install is still only WIP and much more will be added in time for donny show in April, finished in fibreglass and with a perpsex shelf, rear screen and fridge (in blue :) )

Possibly downgrade to 'very' lightweight 16's as my 17's are quite heavy and can be uncomfortable to drive on the motorway with vibration coming through the steering wheel and underneath the pedals. The alloys are fine and balanced as is my suspension, just a case of the larger diameter and weight of the wheel. Driving upto 60 is fine, vibration at 70, slight vibration at 80, not too bad at 90 and oddly enough 100 has no vibration at all!!

Kev :)

Bet you can't wait :D

You sure it's the wheels that make it vibrate? Mine doesn't on 17's (roughtly same weight as the standard alloys). Plus mine aren't exactly balanced properly as far as I can tell & my tracking's out :lol::lol:

If you get a Fensport engine, make sure it's a original. They have a habit to refurbish, I know a few people who've had problems with Fensport engines (namely Glanza V engines though)

Wonder what BHP it'd be pushing when January comes round? :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links