Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aero-front Spoiler

Rash@R.A.Motors

Hi guys,

Just a quick question - how do you get the Front Spoiler on the Supra to stay down..

I noticed as you drive around 50mph the spoiler light comes on - but when you slow down or stop the car it goes back in.. Any ideas how to keep it down even if the cars off..

Rash.

P.s. I pressed the 'down' buttom but nothing happens...!

Yep. i get the same problem........ sometimes if i go over 60, and park up and press the "down" button it works :s

The front spoiler comes down at 60 and hides at 45mph.

To bring in down whilst parked (for the camera shot), turn the key in the ignition as far as it'll go without starting the car and then press the down button. (Thats how I do it anyway)

When you start the car the spoiler should go back in. I'm not sure of a way of permanently keeping it down without any changes!!!

Regards,

got it - thanks TooYoung :thumbsup: Had some1 view the Supra yesterday and couldn't figure out how to get it working for him to see.

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links