Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitted Some Diamond Clears!

JappyBeast

Finally got round to getting a set of Diamond Clear corners (Cheers Russ)

Better than the stock ones in the light and dark and very modern and clean. I think it looks well nice next to the purple/lillac/pink.

mr2diamond1.jpg

mr2diamond2.jpg

mr2diamond3.jpg

They were a git to fit tho, they seem to be a little bigger than the stock ones and we even had problems getting those to fit the border front, never mind fitting the clears!.. well, I had to shave bits off here and there and swap over the metal clip on the reflector part.. it looks good but there is a little gap now where it doesnt quite fit right.

Sorry about the quality of the pics.. it was getting dark by the time I could take them.

It looks ok mate, bu$$er about the fitting though.

Did you get my email with that link??

Russ

Cheers Dudeone, you can get em off eBay or from roguesystems (and some other sites.

Russ.. not looked at my mail in over a week as I'm sick of deleting junk mail.. can you PM me the link?

looks nice mate,

uve dared to be different with the paintjob and once u get some rims i reckon its gonna look wicked :)

What a waste of a nice car!

u lookin at the same car we are? i think jappy has a good lookin 2 that i would love 2 be drivin! if he fancies a swap?

jappy, wouldnt be a set of uk strips would it?

u lookin at the same car we are? i think jappy has a good lookin 2 that i would love 2 be drivin! if he fancies a swap?

jappy, wouldnt be a set of uk strips would it?

Cheers Houston, she is getting there slowly. I cant please everyone!

Yeah but they are £40 a side.. Stef Derner told me to contact someone on IMOC who makes them.

see if anyone with a uk car fancies a swap? seem to vaguely remember someone askin for them a while back, or was it just me! is there any breakers that have mr2s in?

someone posted an american site that does diamand clear tobes.

thing is.. uk cars have the indicators on the wing so I'm sure they dont want the ugly tobes there also!..

u never know, theres always someone out there who wll do things u wouldnt consider

Very nice Jappy. It's really coming on now.

Starting to look more and more like my earlier photoshop...

jappy_comp.jpg

JappyBeast i do like the lights, but why not save up for a nice set of wheels instead?? at the end of the day people will notice more of the wheels than the lights... not that i dont like the lights far from it.

:thumbsup:

Very nice Jappy. It's really coming on now.

Starting to look more and more like my earlier photoshop...

jappy_comp.jpg

wow thats awesome^...buy those rims!

Edward,

Can I please ask you to be more respectful to your fellow members?

There were a hundred other ways you could have communicated that Jappy's car is not to your liking, you could have offered constructive critiscm as to why it is not to your taste, or you could have simply refrained posting in the thread, as to be honest, it has added nothing to the overall content of the forums.

Instead, you just crapped in the thread, and were downright rude.

You do not have to like everyones car, and agree with everyones opinion - but you do have to be more polite than you have been in this, as in other posts I have read by you.

This is me asking you politely - please, show a little more respect to your fellow members :thumbsup:

JappyBeast i do like the lights, but why not save up for a nice set of wheels instead?? at the end of the day people will notice more of the wheels than the lights... not that i dont like the lights far from it.

:thumbsup:

I'm holding back on the wheels till after Xmas.. Dont worry, they will come.

Regarding the photoshop, I dont think I can get my MR2 that low and get up my drive!

Nice to see big wheels on her tho.

Cheers everyone for the support!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links