Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Watch This Guy Sportline

knightrider

hi me and a friend went to look at a Yaris t sport

and its was listed as CAT D damage it on autotrader for 3995 which is extremely cheap so my friend got all the details off previous owner who bought the car for 4200 an sold it 4 wks later for 1200 quid less during the time he had it

he had 2 wheel bearings go found out the chasiss was twisted it had had a whole new front end found pics of the damge it had haad had been repaired with 2nd hand parts the airbag light doenst come on a start up so a fault there theres crease in the floor

when my friend phoned the bloke back up sed all this stuff to him and he sed look i think your talking your way out of it and hung up the sad thing is someone will get skanked by this criminal

the bloke operates from home too dodgy or wot? :ph34r:

so watch out for this guy people i hate to see a fellow TOC'r get skanked

gallery_6168_35_1101645808.jpg

HPi check was going to be done after contacting the previous owner but after speaking to the previous owner it was a no no anyway

i don't think operating from home is dodgy, this guy just obviously doesn't have any morales when it comes to doing business.. *****.

Not too unlike a certain TOC member in another recent thread.

My T sports Cat D too! the car itself has done 34k since being repaired and its fine! They arent all bad so dont let it put you off.

If it had serious front damage chances are it would be Cat C or B. if it was Cat D it couldnt have been that bad at all really. Toyotas are easily written off due to the cost of new parts.

My T sports Cat D too! the car itself has done 34k since being repaired and its fine! They arent all bad so dont let it put you off.

If it had serious front damage chances are it would be Cat C or B. if it was Cat D it couldnt have been that bad at all really. Toyotas are easily written off due to the cost of new parts.

i actually found replacement parts to be quite cheap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links