Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Found

Chappers

Well I know this doesn't really count but my Mum lives in Queensferry, North Wales, which is where I'm originally from and I visit quite often.

I've also got a static caravan at Llandrillo, near Bala, North Wales.

Course it does :D .. welcome aboard..

And if you can spell and pronounce it (Llandrillo), you must be Welsh :P

Hey, a Welsh room..........WOW!

I'll come to a Leek meet. I need an excuse to visit Wales where my Mum now lives near Bridgend. :thumbsup:

I know!... I was so pleased when I stumbled across this room..

'Leek Meet'.. class :thumbsup:

I believe someone is going to Castle Combe in Feb if people would be happy to pop along? Just a thought..?

'Ullo Boyos - was this about then? A Leek Meet sounds good to me - and the sheep.

Still smells new in here and the paint isn't dry yet. Looking good.

Well, well tidy a Welsh section

Gareth - Cardiff

We need to sort out a meet guys.

I have an open invite to anybody interested in a tour of Cardiff Barrage as I am a Senior Manager there and there is some fantastic photo opportunities with the Bay, Mermaid Quay, WMC (Wales Millenium Centre) and the Millenium Stadium in the background.

You can check out our website via www.cardiff.gov.uk and select Harbour Authority for images and info on the Bay and Barrage.

Agree with Ryan that it is wrong time of year but plenty of time to arrange a meet in the spring, although my invite stands for any time.

Leek Meet :thumbsup:

Tidy, I might hold you up on that..take the missus and all that caper..

Oh oh - Wales V England, Six Nations.. Cardiff..Beer.. Enough said.

:afro: :meet: :beer:

Tidy, I might hold you up on that..take the missus and all that caper..

Oh oh - Wales V England, Six Nations.. Cardiff..Beer.. Enough said.

:afro:  :meet:  :beer:

Won't be able to make that, I'll be in the stadium :yes::yes: Can meet up after though :)

Well, well tidy a Welsh section

Gareth - Cardiff

We need to sort out a meet guys.

I have an open invite to anybody interested in a tour of Cardiff Barrage as I am a Senior Manager there and there is some fantastic photo opportunities with the Bay, Mermaid Quay, WMC (Wales Millenium Centre) and the Millenium Stadium in the background.

You can check out our website via www.cardiff.gov.uk and select Harbour Authority for images and info on the Bay and Barrage.

Agree with Ryan that it is wrong time of year but plenty of time to arrange a meet in the spring, although my invite stands for any time.

Leek Meet :thumbsup:

Gareth,

This is a definate for sometime in 2005 if we can get the right weather (warner and brighter) we might even entice some for the other side of the water to spend some of their hard earned cash to come and visit us. :yes: :P

John, I have been thinking and would need to bounce some ideas off you. I know the owner of Bay Island voyages who does trips in the fastest boat in the area a 10metre RIB (Rigid Inflatable boat) and could get a good discount for upto 15 people (plus he is running a second boat this year so potential for upto 30 people). He has 2 250hp engines on it and it's awesome, could combine this with a guided tour (by me) of the Barrage Operations and even a meal and beers on the Restaurant boat Seren-y-bae.

There is also boat fishing trips (although i hate fishing) if anyone is interested and I know most of the Charter boat owners.

It would be my pleasure to organise something along these lines.

Chappers, anytime mate pm me and i'll let you no when I am available (same goes for anyone else) :thumbsup:

John, I have been thinking and would need to bounce some ideas off you. I know the owner of Bay Island voyages who does trips in the fastest boat in the area a 10metre RIB (Rigid Inflatable boat) and could get a good discount for upto 15 people (plus he is running a second boat this year so potential for upto 30 people). He has 2 250hp engines on it and it's awesome, could combine this with a guided tour (by me) of the Barrage Operations and even a meal and beers on the Restaurant boat Seren-y-bae.

There is also boat fishing trips (although i hate fishing) if anyone is interested and I know most of the Charter boat owners.

It would be my pleasure to organise something along these lines.

Chappers, anytime mate pm me and i'll let you no when I am available (same goes for anyone else) :thumbsup:

sound like one hell of a daymate!.

count me in.

baz, all the way from cardiff.....soon to be back in the valleys :eek:

bring on a welsh meet a.s.a.p :thumbsup:

Course it does  :D .. welcome aboard..

And if you can spell and pronounce it (Llandrillo), you must be Welsh  :P

Near enough. Born in Chester but lived in Wales first half of my life (so far!). Can pronounce it too and the locals call me Welsh so I guess I am by adoption!

Can't wait til March when I can open up the 'van again and get up in those hills.

Hiraeth! ;)

Would you mind some non welshies coming along? :)

Think southern meet is too far south, and south central meet is way too far east :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership