Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima Wiring Diagram For Radio

GrayBr

:ffs: Hi all, did a search and came up blank. Too late as ive already cut off the blocks because im tight and refuse to pay the £30 for the connectors.

Has anyone got the colour codes for what wires do what?? (blew the radio fuse 4 times trying to suss it out so any help is greatly appreciated,

cheers Gray

Why did you cut the block?!

All you have to do is buy an adapter from Halfords or such like they are about £3. I bought a Toyota to JVC adapter for my CD player.

I could dig out the colour code for you if I could find my manual, but I am in work now.

It would be easier if you rewired the block and got an adapter, I don't know where you got £30 from (probably Toyota).

Why did you cut the block?!

All you have to do is buy an adapter from halfords or such like they are about £3. I bought a Toyota to JVC adapter for my CD player.

I could dig out the colour code for you if I could find my manual, but I am in work now.

It would be easier if you rewired the block and got an adapter, I don't know where you got £30 from (probably Toyota).

Went to get the adaptor from my local car shop, found adaptors but needed to buy 2, 1 from the Toyota block to universal end = £21.00 then a universal to kenwood head=£12.99 so said sod that and had a go!

If you could find your diagram it would be a great help, as to rewiring the block- it would be even more of a nightmare- :unsure: yes i nipped the wires off close, ho hum you live and learn.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links