Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Break In

Boro Sera

Some time last night / this morning KITT was broken into. :crybaby::angry:

The passenger window was smashed with a brick the window trim and plastic has been split and scratched and there is a nasty scratch on the paint work on the piller :crybaby:

and the thing that was stolen .........

THE HEAD UNIT :eek: FFS that was all, what is the point of that????????????? :wacko:

So I am a tad bit miffed.

What are the police doing ........ NOTHING. Took a statement over the phone, not even going to come round "it happens all the time miss" well thanks very much for your help ubikHOLE. :angry:

ASHA :crybaby::crybaby:

Sorry to hear that, hope its not too costly to get it sorted

If there's no evidence they won't do anything. And even if they're is evidence and witnesses its rare that they do.

Police are pathetic really

!Removed! hell!!!Sorry to hear that Asha.Criminals seem to be getting away with everything these days.Don't worry though,I do believe in "what comes around ,goes around".I know you must be feeling pretty p@@@ed of,but luckily your old KITT will be fine soon,hey?

Cheers

Ant

That sucks :(

Oh well...look on the bright side...you have an excuse to get a shiny new Headunit :lol::thumbsup:

damn... sorry to hear that lass... :huh:

!Removed! :censor: .... cant leave notin alone...

makes you wonder why we bother with buying nice cars... :blink:

Sorry to hear that!

You work your butt off making the money and then somebody ruins what youve spent it on, in seconds. :ffs:

sorry to hear it ash, after all the engine heartache

the reason why only your headunit was nicked?? so the theiving scumbag druggy can sell it for a tenner down the pub so he can get high on heroin tonight!

Sorry to hear that babe. :crybaby:

My White GT got it's 2 passenger side windows smashed in '99 and then the lil punks smashed open the glovebox and then through the parcel shelf to get into the boot. If they had any sense they would have seen the boot release lever by the drivers seat....Idiots. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

TIP TO EVERYONE - NEVER LOCK YOUR GLOVEBOX.............If they want to get into it - it is easy to break through and the damage will cost hundreds to repair. Leave it unlocked and just leave nothing in it worth taking.

Tell me about it i got the same ******* excuse in the summer Asha..feel for you hun...:(

sorry to hear that Ash, kits not had much luck this year has she

i'm sure she'll be fixed real soon :wub:

scum bags who broke in need a kicking :boxing:

TIP TO EVERYONE - NEVER LOCK YOUR GLOVEBOX.............If they want to get into it - it is easy to break through and the damage will cost hundreds to repair. Leave it unlocked and just leave nothing in it worth taking.

Or.. empty the contents under the seat and leave the glove box open.. the scum will see that there is nothing worth nicking and leave it alone.. ******s

One word - SCUM!

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor: :censor:

I cant say anything else but that because I'd be banned! I just cant believe scum like that walk the same streets as us law-abiding peeps....

Makes me so mad! :ffs: :ffs:

sorry to hear the bad news asha.argos have a jvc head unit reduced from 140 quid to 69 if thats any help to you. with flip off front.

i got done this time last year at teeside also - 2 new door handles and 2 new locks - £ 275 later

Dammit! really sorry to hear that.

Police response - a typical one.

If culprits smile and wave into a brilliant qual camera, leave blood, full visable figerprints, none of it is ever admissable is it. So, legal or not, I reckon everyone should install Taser shock systems and sod em.

So sorry to hear it hon.... hopefully 2005 will be a better year for poor old KITT

*big huggles

Police are indeed muchas useless... never done anything to help me when my stuff got nicked (not out of car luckily)

Just a waste of time... and they only got the headunit!! :(

You'll both bounce back.. you always do...

Keep smiling my little partner in crime... :)

*hugs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links