Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi I'm New To This Club

Noodle

Hi all........ Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, hope you all have a great 2005 xxxx :group-cuddles:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noodle

• Calisto

• GT4 BOOSTER

• daktari

Hello and welcome to the best club in the world :group-cuddles:

Sorry its taken me ages to say hello, but I have been a bit busy with KITT and one thing and another.

Well it looks like you are settling in very nicely, we are a friendly bunch :D

Have fun.

Ash.

Hi ya, Thanks very much for the welcome, I must admit though, when I joined this club the other day I never expected such a response, everyone has been great, really friendly and made me feel really welcome, I'm looking looking forward to making some great mates through this site.........thanks everyone :group-cuddles:

No I'm not, didn't realise that there was a Celica Club, how do I get into that club???? Just had a look at your car, very very nice.

No I'm not, didn't realise that there was a Celica Club, how do I get into that club????  Just had a look at your car, very very nice.

Thanks hun, I love my car very much lol (to much)

www.celicaclub.com

Very friendly bunch some of the celica gang on TOC are in there as well.

Thanks for that site, I will check that out............you will probably see me on there as well now. Saw a blue Celica yesterday (new shape) at the garage, I didn't test drive it but it was well nice AND I WANT IT.................but cant afford it :crybaby:

Get saving your pennies!!! :D

Celica club is good, quite a few of us are on the site but we tend to be more TOC!!!

Hi Maleborn........thanks for the welcome, nice car..........I'm very impressed

Well it looks like you are settling in  very nicely, we are a friendly bunch :D

Have fun.

Ash.

Some may even say too friendly... :!Removed!: :ph34r::lol:

Enjoy your stay Ms Noodle... shame about your choice in Celica though... the 5th generation is where its at with the pop up lights...(not that im biased as i i have owned 2 of them) :P :thumbsup:

Have fun.

Ash.

Enjoy your stay Ms Noodle... shame about your choice in Celica though... the 5th generation is where its at with the pop up lights...(not that im biased as i i have owned 2 of them) :P :thumbsup:

Hi Noodle. Cant believe i`ve not said hi yet. How rooood.of me :eek: . Fiz is right i`m sorry to say you should`ve got the good looking one :thumbsup: ...... Gen 5 :drool: ....... s*x on wheels :yes: ......... Gods own chosen chariot :D ..... The best you can get :wub:............ Cue maleborn. :ph34r::lol::lol:

Have fun.

Ash.

Hi Noodle. Cant believe i`ve not said hi yet. How rooood.of me :eek: . Fiz is right i`m sorry to say you should`ve got the good looking one :thumbsup: ...... Gen 5 :drool: ....... s*x on wheels :yes: ......... Gods own chosen chariot :D ..... The best you can get :wub:............ Cue maleborn. :ph34r::lol::lol:

I think you'll find your wrong there Daktari - The gen 6 is Gods own chosen chariot - Look I found a picture of him in one:

godcelica.jpg

He just can't resist the curves - and the headlights - Just make it look the sportiest car on the road! Don't get me wrong the gen 5 wasn't bad, but evolution took place and the gen 6 was born! Don't know what happened after that (gen 7) but you always get throwbacks with pedigrees!!! :D :thumbsup:

Well if i was to be totally honest with myself :eek: The gen 6 is a gorgeous car no doubt and like you say its evolved quite nicely, especially in the mechanical dept. (I`d love to put the gen 6 engine and transmission in mine) The only blot on the landscape is the lack of pop up headlights...... Real sportscars have pop up headlights. :lol: . Just have to blame the yanks for that, :yes:

But at the end of the day i just love my gen 5. I cant ever see me selling it, unless someone out there wants to swap a twin turbo supra for it???????? :huh:

What....... No takers? :crybaby:

I do like the shape of the Gen 6 but wouldnt want to own one. The only way I would get rid of KITT is if she died completly on me or if I was offered a nice amount of cash.

But I would have to get another GEN 5 Pop up headlights are a must and it would have to be black and a turbo. :drool:

thank you noodle , i only picked it up a few weeks ago and i'm also impressed , the 5 is equally as good as the 6 , but me being a modern guy i prefer the 6 and the gt4 rocks all other versions to the core. :yes:

Gotta say I agree with you, your a modern guy and I'm a modern girl and I prefer the Gen 6 as well, dont get me wrong though I do like the Gen 5 as well. Did consider getting a body kit for mine at one stage but was abit worried about how much it would cost to buy/fit plus what the extra insurance would be. I worry about leaving my car anywhere as it is with no mods done let alone if I done anything to it.

only part of a body kit the gen 6 needs if its not there are side skirts , they dont need a body kit in my opinion , just some good looking 16 " or 17 " wheels . i'm getting trd side skirts for mine cos they were missing when i bought it , new wheels and i'm done spending. :thumbsup:

possibly a private plate - st185 killa would be nice , eh ? dak :lol::lol:

I was also going to get a bodykit for KITT but I chnged my mind, I love the shape and sexy curves :drool: and didnt want to change them. :D imo The car speaks for itself without a bodykit.

it sure does asha , you're right there. those veilside kits are hiddeous

I saw a good private plate for me that was going on e bay which I did consider getting it was 'N88 DLE', I didn't get it but wish I had now, oh well. I am soooooooo looking forward to my first meet with you guys, its gonna be brilliant, I feel like a big kid, all excited :D

i bet that was expensive

I saw a good private plate for me that was going on e bay which I did consider getting it was 'N88 DLE', I didn't get it but wish I had now,  oh well.  I am soooooooo looking forward to my first meet with you guys, its gonna be brilliant, I feel like a big kid, all excited  :D

I felt like that on my first meet, lol couldnt even sleep the night before. I have made some great friends and met Rich (boyfriend) through TOC. :D B)

awwwwwwww :crybaby: like cilla said do i need to buy a hat ?? well a suit in my case ? :lol:

awwwwwwww    :crybaby:  like cilla said do i need to buy a hat ?? well a suit in my case ?  :lol:

I very much doubt it :crybaby: lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links