Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celeb Big Bro

breezer

Whats going on with reality shows???

WTF, what a pile of crap. I know four of them, and i really wouldnt call em celebrities, bunch of rejects.

the same with im a celeb, they get rejects, put em in there, and they come out a tad bit famous.

cmon, they havta go so bad to get someone from blazing squad??

what do y'all think?

me thinx pile of poo

:censor:

guy from blazing squad tho! come on!

horse dude from channel 4.

germaine - old feminist, who the hell is she

caprice- fair dos, not really a celeb anymore

kenzie - blazing squad, how desperate are they

bez - happy mondays dancer, what the hell is that?

lisa - london dj, never heard of her ever

jeremy -heard of him, holby dude, celebrity? dont think so

brigitte - FORM sylvester stallone wife and appeared in rocky IV! when was that film made?? is she a celeb, never ever heard of her or saw her

ok! germaine, across her stomach its like 10cm wide, and her waist is like 10 meters wide! hmm strange body shape!

Who is Bez?????? the youth of today!!!!! This programme is only worth watching because of him.

The guy is a legend in his own right :beer:

Who is Bez?????? the youth of today!!!!! This programme is only worth watching because of him.

The guy is a legend in his own right :beer:

WELL SAID...................

I don't really watch much tele, exactly for the reasons within this thread.

With hundreds of channels now you do get 'better' tv than days of old... but you do have to sift the better stuff out, i'll find time for decent comedy like little britain, green wing, peter kay, 2 pints, peep show, avid, etc.

oh, is it me or is the news getting grimmer every day? My parents LOVE watching 24 hour news, just the same depressing headlines over and over. Then after they've watched that for a while they put the 6oclock news on! WHY?? I don't understand :blink:

I don't really watch much tele, exactly for the reasons within this thread.

With hundreds of channels now you do get 'better' tv than days of old... but you do have to sift the better stuff out, i'll find time for decent comedy like little britain, green wing, peter kay, 2 pints, peep show, avid, etc.

oh, is it me or is the news getting grimmer every day? My parents LOVE watching 24 hour news, just the same depressing headlines over and over. Then after they've watched that for a while they put the 6oclock news on! WHY?? I don't understand :blink:

I agree! I was so chuffed to find a diamond like Green Wing - it was hardly advertised and no one said anything about it - but it was such a gem of a comedy - and dont get me started on Dr Mac! :drool:

I didnt even start watching Little Britain until I stumbled across it one night and thought - hey thats really funny!

Its like the really naff shows are highly advertised but the real gems are hidden in silly slots where they'll never get noticed - its just really sad - although I commend C4 on its top comedy shows recently, that and the BBC - ITV wouldnt know a comedy if it came and bit them on the bum..... :rolleyes:

'Don't like it...'..  :(

Free Running.. now thats a program to watch  :yes:

better off watchin cool runnings ... hell of a good show lol

how about you people who are wathcing Celeb BB, GET A LIFE??

Its crap... if you watch it it means you dont have anything better to do...

I can't believe people don't know who Bez is, they used to call any band member that didn't sing or play an instrument a bez for a while after him. I think Blazin squad has about 20 bez's doesn't it?

WE turned it off anyhows seeing as the missus only recognised Caprice and the lad off Hollyoaks/holby City. We watched "supersize me" instead, scary!!! I'm only eating lettuce leaves and carrots from now on :eek: .

Eh don't dis Bez. He da man. Had a mad weekend with him and some of his mates about 12 years ago in Cardiff :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links