Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Meet!

Ryan1985

AFAIK the next meet will be in Edinburgh and we will be going go-karting on the twin engined karts on the outdoor track! :drool:

But I'll be up for going to crail with you guys though! :thumbsup:

I thought you needed a licence to use the twin karts?

Always been the case when ive been places before!!

Yeah come through to Crail Ryan!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• streetracer_starlet

• Jimlad

• Scottish_SR

I dunno, what kind of license? We all have driving licences unless there is something your not telling us Ross? :lol:

Bowling Champ aswell I see Ross, you were lucky I had a sore...eh...hand! :P

P.S. How do you spell license? <----- that it? :wacko:

L_I_C_E_N_C_E!!

What did you score???

I was 174, but mucked up last shot :(

Well my dad went to go on them a while back with his mate but they had to obtain a twin kart licence which meant that they had to do 50 laps i think, in a normal kart at high speed, but controlled enough for the supervisors to allow them to pass. A mini advanced driving test sort of thing.

Had to get passport photos and that for their licence, but not everywhere will be the same!

Those things are very very fast though!!!! :blink:

I got 89 but I played very poorly!

The normal karts will do, I just want to thrash Rico, cos he thinks he's great, just wait till we get onto a real track! :thumbsup:

Sunday 3rd of April.. should i get the day off work??

Crail and Edinburgh both sound good... i've never been to crail but a few m8es have with their Maserati's and Skylines.(i would look stupid going with them in me yaris lol)

Sunday 3rd of April.. should i get the day off work??

Should do, I will! cfc where do you actually live? PM me if you like! Could possibly meet you on the way and get a convoy going!

Yaris GS's taking over! :D

That'll be 90 for the bowling then ryan,if you cant beat me at bowling wot chance you got at carting.Should also be going up wit a few mates in feb :thumbsup:

Well Graeme if you can't read correctly what chance have you got at beating me at karting? We're goin to Crail in APRIL not February! :P

Shot down in flames :!Removed!: ,its coz of crail on the 6th feb. Trying to find out more about JAE who is all going,anyone going to donny? Going away from the thread now.sorry

i'm on a show stand on the 6th of feb at crail, if your wanting to organise a meet for the banzi day someone should contact wullie and get a stand organised, you don't get free entry or anything but it's always a good laugh.

i've been on the twin engined karts before and never even had my drivers lisence at the time so it'll be fine.

Thanks to the chap in the blue supra for taking me for a spin... crazy fast motor!!!

Also didn't realise how fast those soarers are!!  :thumbsup:

Short vid : http://www.strathycruise.com/pics/toc050123.avi

12mb XViD

R.

Hate to be a bit pessimistic, although the cruise looks awesome, wasn't there a post about a week or 2 back slating projectprelude for posting a 3 second donut vid - that also got deleted?

heres some of the few pics i took from the day, click picks for bigger images, e-mail me for full size ones blah blah blah...

th_picture028.jpgth_picture026.jpgth_Picture017.jpgth_Picture015.jpg

th_picture013.jpgth_picture009.jpgth_Picture006.jpgth_Picture001.jpg

Thanks to the chap in the blue supra for taking me for a spin... crazy fast motor!!!

12mb XViD

R.

Hate to be a bit pessimistic, although the cruise looks awesome, wasn't there a post about a week or 2 back slating projectprelude for posting a 3 second donut vid - that also got deleted?

It was on private grounds...

12mb XViD

R.

It was on private grounds...

Oh ok mate, sorry :P

Just it looked like a car park :D

Yeah :lol: Its Rikki's own Private Ground so they all had permisson :)

Bibbs, can we do donuts in your garden?

(of course, in the pug - for now - ill be on trays!HAHA)

Keep it at the top , keep it at the top :D

rico or jimlad please tell me you got a pic of mine. im trying to build up my profile :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links