Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet Pics

seveer unaek

Don't worry about it mate! I know what you mean about the gritters, they are a sod when you are stuck behind them! They tend not to do much damage to be honest, apart from sheer filth factor!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Ryan1985

• earpl

• dicey2k

yo yo yo!!!! pics from the wales meet should be better. BUT WE NEED MORE NAMES!!!!. yeah i guess you liked my ride seveer? just a shame i didn't know the area.

Rob, im sorry about the flying ketchup, and i will not have you putting my motorway driving to dispute, i always keep a hand on the steering wheel ;)

matt; your as mad as fish dude :D fix the screen + get it in ;)

danny; sorry i didn't get chance to talk that much!

Chris; get your ***** up my way and i'll show you some driving :D bring rob too.

breezer; "Breezers girl has got it going on" :D dude you gotta come to the wales meet you'll love it :D i like yor rims too.

JJ; ;) :wub:

Yeah the flying ketchup was funny, i didn't realise what it was until it was close to contact!

I'm not disputing the fact that you are a safe and sensible driver, just an observation on the in-car jive that was occuring somewhere on the M62!!

Maximal respect to you for that (and the nice tight ride of course ;) )

Earpl... yep... me like the ride! Sweet as cherry pie!

What's this that happened on the M62?? I know me and earpl had a little play, but has he done it with somebody else?? Sounds like fun!! :thumbsup:

Oh, and it WAS cold!

Nah it was just earpl and his companion enjoying some quality music on the way up to ferrybridge and having a bit of a boogie, looked well funny from behind :lol:

Sounds like you all had a damn good time! Needless to say i'm very jealous! Oh well, maybe i'll be back to UK within next year or so, then can come to a few meets!

lol at earpl!! just like to say thanks to everyone :) was a good meet me thought!! might come to wales meet, sounds fun!

1.chris (earpl) is a fruit loop spose thats y we get on so wel!

2. ryan your car looks sooooo shiny! nice!

3. i mite put mine up but didnt wash it in the morning, oops

OOoopps sorry lee :P we took that one...maybe its cos his exhaust

is so loud he had his fingers in his ear :lol:

Ryan looking nice and shiny but get that rear end painted :rolleyes:

Ryan looking nice and shiny but get that rear end painted :rolleyes:

Goes into the bodyshop tomorrow Kimi! :thumbsup:

I'll be car-less for 3 days though! :crybaby:

Cheers for all the kind comments people! :D

Ryan, your car is looking the badger's nadgers at the minute and it'll be even better once the bumper's been done... :yes:

I had been going to PM you, but I thought everyone should know... (although Liam takes a good photo ;) )

A

Thanking you Alan and he'd better hope so, that camera and all his kit cost him about £1k apparently! :yes:

Can't wait to get the bumper painted, it'll look more complete if you know what I'm saying and then I can go out and get some more mods, induction kit is next on the list! :thumbsup:

You'll have to let us know what the GReddy one is like if you go for that one in the end, am still thinking about getting one myself!

I'll let you know, dunno how it will work though, I'm not sure if its designed for the Yaris so I dunno if everything will have a place and there will be a place for everything but I'll phone Kevin at Envy and enquire and then just buy it! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links