Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebay Yaris 1.0l

Crisis

Maybe it's to do with the button on the radio being pushed in lol.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• Crisis

• Fidgits

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's to do with the button on the radio being pushed in lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chris told me about that

"adds an extra 5 bhp"

:lol:

I thought I would be nice to him and let him know about all the free advertising his E-Bay auction was getting, and I got the following reply...

lol thats cool, i dont mind people debaiting or inquiring on forums. It was amicable for you to let me know too thanks. well i respect everyones opinion i

personally didnt do the work on the car and my knowledge on cars is flawed because thats not affiliated with my profession in anyway. no offence but the pre-cognitive psychology behind car forums in most cases ( not you ) is a bunch of mundane mediocre pubescents who cant afford a trolley yet alone a car attempting to facilitate a car lol i respect their opinions but considering the condition the cars in, the soundsystem and other mods it is great value for

the price and as for bhp this car has never been raced and was never intended to be raced it was purely for show. My brother fixed up this car for fun and after

he got bored of it he gets me to sell it simple. and as for forums i dont understand the point or concept of people redundantly sitting around and i dont get

what they attain from talking about a car they will probably never buy.... does it make them better to infringe and make fun of others cars? lol

ANYWAYS YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT CARS i have a toyota supra 3.0 twin cam turbo with full body kit and a whole bunch of other extras I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOUR OPINION ON SUPRA'S ARE? be blunt and be honest i personally am getting annoyed with a rice cooker that drinks fuel like its a dehydrated somalian from somalia LOL ANYWAYS thanks again

At first read, I took it as read - but then, looking deeper, he uses LOL a lot and doesn't punctuate, which suggest's he uses the Internet a lot - contridicting his opinions in the email...

Chav? Liar? Ranted Engine? Crap car [well it is now cause of him, and i feel sorry for the engine]? Idiot? Failed education?

Say yes to all of those and you own that car

its the guy whos selling the bootlida n door cards etc. but i think hes sold it on so someone else is selling it now but one of the owners bought it off eBay and sold it on eBay so hence its bin on there alot,

but the amazing part is that he calls a 1litre a sports\convertible ..under that heading ..bull :lol:

Yeah tickled me too!

Imagine a soft topped yaris... :lol:

Yeah, seems silly to plaster all that exterior styling on and do sweet FA with the interior! Maybe his £10k didnt stretch to some new mats and a bit of chrome inside...

With a TS I wouldn't touch the interior I love it as it is. Maybe TRD gear knob, some Sparco pedals and a new steering wheel but thats it.

Errrrr QUESTION please lads!

Why would anyone, in their right mind, sell there "beloved" "fantastic" "sports/convertible" 1.0 Yaris for a starting bid of...... 99p???

Somethings not right there! :wacko:

I like that he is sprouting pre-cognitive psychology aswell - does he even know what cognitive psychology is? I doubt it, as he doesnt even seem to use the grey matter it is associated with, especially as pre-cognitive literally means clairvoyance - we can all see into the future according to this numpty! :D :D :D :D

Have you seen his spelling, says it all really demonic...

lol If I'd have started on the spelling mistakes I'd still be writing my original post! I can't stand poor spelling and grammar - its a pet peeve! :D :D

Yeah i know what you mean, i work in a 6th form college and i've seen some rough use of the English language... Punctuation? What?

lol

Do you teach at the college then?

If I was a teacher, I'd strap the kids to a chair to teach them how evil text speak is and beat them until they write words properly!

Ok, so maybe not that harsh, but I'd wage war against text speak - I hate it! :ffs:

locks like i mist peave yuo of quet a but thin :P :P

Thacfilly we hove the odit bitton :)

Edit: this post was edited 4 timos befour i gove op

Edited by cfc1

locks like i mist peave yuo of quet a but thin  :P  :P

Thacfilly we hove the odit bitton :)

Edit: this post was edited 4 timos befour i gove op

Ha ha haaa - you sound like the policeman from Allo Allo! Good moaning! :D

I thonk we are hoobering a spoo from the Joomans - we'd butter keep our oos and ears open just incoose. :D :D :D

Do you teach at the college then?

If I was a teacher, I'd strap the kids to a chair to teach them how evil text speak is and beat them until they write words properly!

Ok, so maybe not that harsh, but I'd wage war against text speak - I hate it!  :ffs:

Not really... I'm actually an 'IT Technical Support Officer' or technician for short, but i have taught a couple of key skills IT lessons to fill in for someone.

We can't beat anymore anyway, we have to use 'Reasoning' now! I'm a full-sentence text person aswell, apart from the odd "U" and "C Ya" that might slip in there! :thumbsup:

Personally, I find that TYPING IN CAPITALS always helps to really ANNOY THE READER and I wouldn't buy something from someone who does that AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE.

I've seent hat one for sale a couple of times too. Surely there can't be more than one red "S" with this black squared down the side?

Of course, I COULD BE WRONG :rolleyes:

A

lovely wee typo Alan.. deliberate i hope :) (i've seent hat one..) lol

Personally, I find that TYPING IN CAPITALS always helps to really ANNOY THE READER and I wouldn't buy something from someone who does that AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE.

I've seent hat one for sale a couple of times too. Surely there can't be more than one red "S" with this black squared down the side?

Of course, I COULD BE WRONG :rolleyes:

A

And you know, people actually do that at work to 'flag' the e-mail as urgent... Or so they think...

Im pretty sure i said this last time i saw this car, but i think it needs saying again...

I really f :censor: ing hate that car.

I really f :censor: ing hate the sellers attitude.

I really f :censor: ing hate his dodgy spelling.

I really f :censor: ing hate his lying.

I really f :censor: ing need a s :censor: t.

:lol:

Seveer, I see you have some strong negative F :censor: issues on this topic!

We are all in agreement with you though!

Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links