Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

March Regional Meet

ae111sr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mad welshman

• nell boy

• ae111sr

• Gareth B

Do people know how to get to the bus station in Aber?

Cause theres no way i could figure out how to post a map up.. :bookworm:

I thought we could meet @ 10:00,leave by 11:00,then leave Hay @ 14:00,back to Aber' around 16:00/16:30...Sound o.k??

Aber' bus station is swarming in bikes on a Sunday,so there will be loads of bikes there when we get back..

Come on we need a few more names her guys. :group-cuddles:

Any objections to me mate bringing his new Huyundi Coupe?? :thumbsup:

have no clue how to get to start point, any tips would be appreciated or is anyone else coming from or past cardiff and fancies meeting on the way :D

have no clue how to get to start point, any tips would be appreciated or is anyone else coming from or past cardiff and fancies meeting on the way :D

do u know how to get to blackwood? if so, u can follow me up.if not could always meet u in cearphilly.

baz :thumbsup:

OK guys - I've now got a definite date for the knee surgery - 21st April - so I should be able to make it after all. Good ruse eh? getting someone else to take over (only joking guys - honest). Sounds like a good plan for a meet - so count me in (and 'er in doors) - that's if the car isn't having any work done :crybaby: or the central heating isn't being sorted :ffs: that weekend

I'll confirm nearer the date. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys I am working that weekend and can't get any cover. I'll keep trying though and see what happens. :(

im definateley up for this, i will be there.

2 mates are taging along as well. one in a st185gt4 and the other in a rx7 tt.

come on peeps....make an effort. it will be fun.

baz

I'll be there if I'm not working.. :(

Baz, were you in O'Neills(sp) - Cardiff - Sat Night? [Cardiff rugby top on] Didn't know if it was you, was hammered at the time.. :beer::thumbsup:

I'll be there if I'm not working..  :(

Baz, were you in O'Neills(sp) - Cardiff - Sat Night? [Cardiff rugby top on] Didn't know if it was you, was hammered at the time.. :beer:  :thumbsup:

yes mate it was me. drunk as a skunk.

stella is bad!!!!!!!!!! but i loves it. :drool::drool:

I'm still up for getting lost on the way to trying to find it, my directions are about as useful as a chocolate t-pot

I'm still up for getting lost on the way to trying to find it, my directions are about as useful as a chocolate t-pot

as i said, if u can make ur way upto blackwood or caerphilly i will meet u and u can follow me up. ( if u can keep up) hee hee :thumbsup:

Which way will you be coming from????

:thumbsup: It's been a week now since the last post,and i'm wondering if anyone's going to turn up :unsure:

I understand it's GRAND SLAM(maybe,i am an Englishman after all) weekend.But if i'm going to be on my own i'll be sleeping off a 'rugby Saturday' hangover instead :blink::wacko::thumbsup:

I think you could be right, a very big day for us welsh! and I dont think people are goeing to drive the day after due to being over the limit!!! and alot of plod about!!! I know we all want a welsh meet, but howabout arrangeing it for a few weeks time when we know people will turn up!!

i was thinking that this morning lads........i know i wont be getting in till the early hours when wales win, or if they lose. it is going to be mental in cardiff!!!!! :thumbsup:

i think arranging the meet for a few weeks time is a very sensible idea....i for one dont want to lose my life or licence. :wacko:

hopefully john is happy with this idea.

anyone else have a view? :eek:

O.k...

We'll call this one off :thumbsup:

Which will give me a bit more time to find out what the loud grateing noise coming from the n/s/f :angry:

How's about meeting up at the 'Big Pit' early next month,then going for a drive and a pint? :thumbsup:

No worries guys. I would not have been able to make it this Sunday anyway. I've been off work for the last week and it looks like I'm off for the next week as well. The arthritis in my right knee has been giving me grief again. Hopefully it will have calmed down in a few weeks time - but having said that I'm in hospital for surgery (arthroscopy) on it on 21st April and probably won't be able to walk (let alone drive) for at least a week or so afterwards. Then lots of physiotherapy to get the joint mobile again :crybaby:

And nell boy, it's great that you're willing to take this on - cheers mate :thumbsup:

nice one lads....looking forward to it!! also it will give a bit more time to get a few more interested!!

'a bit more time to get a few more interseted' :group-cuddles:

I'M ALL FOR THAT....

Lets see if we can make it a 'BIG UN' :thumbsup:

'a bit more time to get a few more interseted' :group-cuddles: 

I'M ALL FOR THAT....

Lets see if we can make it a 'BIG UN' :thumbsup:

sounds like a plan to me :thumbsup:

ae111sr said 'I'm in hospital for sugery on it on the 21st of April,and won't be able to walk(let alone drive) for at least a week or so' :unsure:

But your house is a fortress.and you,ve got those really big dogs.So anyone thinking about popping round to rob yours would be in for a real shock then...

Isn't that right??? :yes:

ae111sr said 'I'm in hospital for sugery on it on the 21st of April,and won't be able to walk(let alone drive) for at least a week or so' :unsure:

But your house is a fortress.and you,ve got those really big dogs.So anyone thinking about popping round to rob yours would be in for a real shock then...

Isn't that right??? :yes:

ooooooooooooooo yesssssssssssssss, mister burns, eat ur heart out........he'd die for dogs like that, :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links