Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Next Scottish Toc Meet...

Jimlad

Most probably in Edinburgh this time. Not 100% sure as Edinburgh isn't too good for going cruising around. Well not as good as Glasgow.

We will be going go-karting, possibly a "Grand-Prix" even at the Edinburgh outdoor circuit. More info will be updated asap.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• rossnova

• streetracer_starlet

• alanbradley

Sounds class, thanks for the warning, I'll get a day off my work arranged ASAP! :thumbsup:

I'll 100% be there! :D

Right, have added it to the diary - nothing else so far so I'll be there. I promise... I will be there :lol:

Alan

As usual i'll be there but not in the usual car ;) ;) ;) "she" will probably be coming as well :thumbsup:

As usual i'll be there

We're ALWAYS there! In the Starlet GT then, nice! :thumbsup:

I'll be along in my trusty 1 litre! :D

i get every sunday off so i'll be there, not sure about going on the go-karts, thats MOT month! so will just be there for the banter.

Well.. i get every 2nd Sunday off.. i am off Sunday 13th of Feb.. so...

I'll be :censor: working again :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :crybaby:

Sorry ppl.

Its in march so your off !!!! :thumbsup:

No he's not, he's workin, I worked it out on my phone! :D

I workied it out on my calander as well if he's working the 13th of feb then he'd off 20th march.........my god we're sad :o

off 13th Feb.. work 20th feb

off 27th feb .. work 6th march

off 13th march... work 20th march

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm sadder lol

Who was right Graeme, that would be me! :D :P

Davy can you not go in the week before and swap it with some1 or sumthin, like you go in on the 13th of March and the person you took over for can go in on the 20th for you?

I duno if i'll make this one yet.....end of march is nearing MOT time and plus I want to have alot of my Gizmo's and Gadgets then to fit after its MOT :)

Listen your coming and thats it, in my car or Chris' if you have to! :yes:

Who was right Graeme, that would be me! :D  :P

Davy can you not go in the week before and swap it with some1 or sumthin, like you go in on the 13th of March and the person you took over for can go in on the 20th for you?

I wish it was a simple as that i am the manager and the person i would need to swap with is the owner lol.. and he makes arrangements to take his kids out.. ( one of the few days to himself he gets). so i would be taking the kids dad away from them.

I too try to make arrangements for the few days i get off. ( 3 per fortnight) and it's sometimes not possible to swap.

The other members of staff don't get to handle the cash and don't really know the full price range... and they aint got a clue how to work the computer ( neither does the owner tho.. i get phone calls on day off at times when he buggers it up lol).

Hopefull i'll catch a meet one of these days.. or have this one the week before/after. :thumbsup:

Well ehhhh...........my calander has been misprinted :P  sorry.why is ryan always right

I'm just toooooooo good! :P

Any1 else up for this? Ross? Michael? Pizzaface? Kal? :wacko:

Last time in Cambuslang I'm sure I bet you off the lights and I crunched it getting into 2nd!

You ain't got the GT yet have you? :unsure:

Ohh i'll have the gt ,dont worry :yes::yes::yes:

crunched into 2nd? I thought urz was an auto.........its gotta be.... no way is it THAT slow :thumbsup: :P

I should be able to make it but not 100% yet! :unsure:

Aww, poor wee Ryan!! :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership