Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

M25 Gantry Cameras

gkw33

Like we said..... a hell of a lot of time and money. What's the point? It's 15k for the car, £30k to spec it up and you still look like a total tw@ when you're driving it. Whereas an MR2 Turbo in perfect nick is about £8k, and by simply upping the boost it is still faster, better looking and has a degree of 'cred' the Golf can only hope of.

Like we said..... a hell of a lot of time and money. What's the point? It's 15k for the car, £30k to spec it up and you still look like a total tw@ when you're driving it. Whereas an MR2 Turbo in perfect nick is about £8k, and by simply upping the boost it is still faster, better looking and has a degree of 'cred' the Golf can only hope of.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: german CRAP!!

look now kids the car is as quick as t bone claims as ive been in it and can vouch for it, it may now be jap but that doesnt make it s**t. if your all jealous i dont blame you i wouldnt mind it

look now kids the car is as quick as t bone claims as ive been in it and can vouch for it, it may now be jap but that doesnt make it s**t. if your all jealous i dont blame you i wouldnt mind it

Jealous? Of a Golf? If it did 200mph i wouldn't be jealous. I don't mind the new GTI, but i HATE the Mk4. It's a poser-mobile, a savvy chav car, a 40yr-old-woman-who-fleeces-off-her-husband-whilst-having-an-affair-car, a really really fat, heavy, and stock slow car. Pile of sh*te.

Sorry to anybody who owns one!! :D

ok maybe you dont like it, that doesnt make it a pile of s**t, i dare say there are people out there who dont like your car and feel the same about that. doesnt make it a s**tbox just means it isnt to their taste. for example your rear brake light decal i personally think its like putting the idiots guide to identifying your car on the badk of it as toyota have already put badges on there for you. but you like it so good luck to you who is anyone else to judge you for it. just because you dont happen to share my mates enthusiasm for his mk4 gols doesnt mean you have to insult him for the effort and capital he has poured into the car.

woooooooahhhh...

this is getting far too heated... lets calm it down here - im sure seveer didnt mean to insult your friends car - we just doubted the performance claims based on a single post..

there is no need to start throwing insults around is there...

I wasn't insulting him... good on the man for doing it... takes a lot of balls to invest your time and money into a modifying a car to it's limit like that one.

This is a forum with open discussions and where people share their views... that was my view and i know people will probably loathe my car, and anything iv done to it and their opinion and they're entitled to it, just like i am mine.

Also...

Sorry to anybody who owns one!!

I did apologise as an attempt not to cause upset... but i shall apologise again...

Sorry if anybody was offended by my post... just an honest opinion. Too many people in this country hide their opinions behind a wall of shyness and fear. Sod that, if somethings to be said... say it. If people are offended... it's about time they moved to america where they can sue people for it! :D

• 1 year later...

fizz's mr2 reachs 155, so i doubt a golf would do that :yes:

Just to correct you on that one... it has done 160mph+ Verified by a apexi gizmo from Seans old Rex.. :rolleyes:

p.s) Dont asl me how i spotted htis thread but apologies for bringing it back up... I found it quite amusing.. :lol:

I wasn't insulting him... good on the man for doing it... takes a lot of balls to invest your time and money into a modifying a car to it's limit like that one.

This is a forum with open discussions and where people share their views... that was my view and i know people will probably loathe my car, and anything iv done to it and their opinion and they're entitled to it, just like i am mine.

Also...

Sorry to anybody who owns one!!

I did apologise as an attempt not to cause upset... but i shall apologise again...

Sorry if anybody was offended by my post... just an honest opinion. Too many people in this country hide their opinions behind a wall of shyness and fear. Sod that, if somethings to be said... say it. If people are offended... it's about time they moved to america where they can sue people for it! :D

That’s like me saying you seem to sure of your self with your blah blah blahing. I think that the money someone else has put in is as irrelevant as your opinion, as long as they like it then who cares! No one even asked for your harsh opinion (all you had to say is "not to my taste" you could always expand slighty). Also what are you exactly talking about 'wall of shyness', people just don't want to be perceived as a complete w***** and offend anyone (in my case you asked for it!) POW!

LOL

Just to conclude "camera's on m25 flash" :P

Only when they catch you speeding :P :lol:

LOL

Just to conclude "camera's on m25 flash" :P

Only when they catch you speeding :P :lol:

Or they fancy you :P

haha!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links