Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

225bhp New Yaris

Radtoy

well, its gonna need forced induction for that sort of output... (unless its bigger than 2 litres ...)

So could this just be the T Sport Turbo they have heard about?

There is a 1.8 sport version being prepared for Europe, it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago (by me I think)

It was in the Auto Express (web edition)

Thats not the Yaris in Autoexpress!

You have the left side with the yaris and the little box to the right is a new T-Sport Corolla which will also be released in Sept but will not replace the current Corolla TS just be a further upgrade.

It got 18" Wheels, a Twin Exhaust and comes in 3 and 5 doors. Costing around £17k.

Its not a 225BHP Yaris in Autoexpress!

Finally, this new Corolla is in competiion with the new Golf GTI and Honda Civic Type R... So you know its gonna be quality!

anyone got pics and specs of this new corolla?? 225bhp sounds nice

Any more pics of the front of the corrola as above??

Always liked the look of the corrola t sport but i dont like the inside very much!

CB :thumbsup:

There is a 1.8 sport version being prepared for Europe, it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago (by me I think)

Yes there was talk of this when i was at TTE apparently it is comming to

europe,lets just hope the uk get it.eemm 1.8 drop a charger on thats 225bhpish :rolleyes:

As for that rolla all i can say is :drool: there were rows of them ready for shipping,

and when mark was out testing my charger with the guy from TTE one of those

rollas left him for dead,marks foot was to the floor all he saw was the rolla passing

him and then it just dissapeared into the distance.

That is one very quick car :yes:

That looks the daddy! I would buy one... I love the Corolla as it is.

One Rolla in the UK has a GT4 engine in it. Its black and pretty standard looking on the outside. But its tuned to do 0-60 in 2.sumthing seconds. It was on a Max Power DVD. Beat a Nova with 2 engines! And beat loads of other supercars.

I love... the... Rolla!

One Rolla in the UK has a GT4 engine in it. Its black and pretty standard looking on the outside. But its tuned to do 0-60 in 2.sumthing seconds. It was on a Max Power DVD. Beat a Nova with 2 engines! And beat loads of other supercars.

Yeah thats the Fensport one! And its not a 'Rolla btw its a RunX but they are basically the same cars! :thumbsup:

I would seriously consider a T-Sport Corolla, have seen a couple and they look great.

Im the same... i think they're brilliant cars. Might have to see in a few years time!

Cheers for the info Ryan. Sweet thou aint it!

Would definitly get one. Even now but they are still a little to expensive. Cause I would have to get the TS.

Yes there was talk of this when i was at TTE apparently it is comming to

europe,lets just hope the uk get it.eemm 1.8 drop a charger on thats 225bhpish :rolleyes:

As for that rolla all i can say is :drool: there were rows of them ready for shipping,

and when mark was out testing my charger with the guy from TTE one of those

rollas left him for dead,marks foot was to the floor all he saw was the rolla passing

him and then it just dissapeared into the distance.

That is one very quick car :yes:

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one..... lol :lol:

hi

what i seen when doing a search on the japan sites it going to be a 1.8 140bhp 4wd

but then that is japan and they like 4wd stuff..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links