Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The New Yaris

Fidgits

Bout time an electric sunroof was introduced though DA, i could never understand why such highly spec'd cars which had electric-everything-else had a manual sunroof!

Electric wing mirrors too! :thumbsup: Are we just too demanding? :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Laura G

• T V O R

• dicey2k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bout time an electric sunroof was introduced though DA, i could never understand why such highly spec'd cars which had electric-everything-else had a manual sunroof!

Electric wing mirrors too! :thumbsup: Are we just too demanding? :D

Ahh i already have them...

lol me too! :D :D

Laura - I try to tell him, but in reality his 206 is a top of the range model and has everything...... so it IS a better car in the accessories sense...

But Toyota just make better cars full stop! I've lost count as to how many times his 206 has been recalled for possible faults..... :rolleyes:

Sorry Em, you lost me there, what's a fault?

A ;)

A ;)

I dunno, but its something 206 owners have a lot of.....

His car has been backfiring a bit recently, especially at high speed and he took it to a Peugeot garage and they said there was nothing wrong with it!

Sorta similar to those people on Watchdog whos 206s were cutting out at high speed and they took them to Peugeot "Theres nothing wrong with them" - hmmm..... :rolleyes:

A ;)

His car has been backfiring a bit recently, especially at high speed and he took it to a Peugeot garage and they said there was nothing wrong with it!

Sorta similar to those people on Watchdog whos 206s were cutting out at high speed and they took them to Peugeot "Theres nothing wrong with them" - hmmm..... :rolleyes:

Hence why the "Made in France" Yarii, while good, arent as well built as the Japanese ones!

Says it all really B)

Hence why the "Made in France" Yarii, while good, arent as well built as the Japanese ones!

Says it all really B)

206's are made in the UK though - just down the way from my hometown!

They are made just outside Coventry...... :eek:

A ;)

The EMS warning light on my 106 kept coming on and at the same time the car would misfire a bit... the garage said "don't worry, the damp just gets in from time to time" :blink:

One day the car struggled to do the 20 miles to work at 60, EMS warning light blinking the whole way. Didn't think I'd make it home! This car was only two years old!!

The next day I went out and ordered my Yaris, after finding out from the Peugeot finance company that £19 was all I had left to pay to take me past the half-way point - and therefore be free to return the car with nothing more to pay :thumbsup:

206's are made in the UK though - just down the way from my hometown!

They are made just outside Coventry......  :eek:

I know Em, but that doesn't mask over the fact that they are of French beginnings!

My Yaris had "Made In France" stuck on the windscreen - should I be worried??  :blink:

Not really, its still a Toyota at the end of the day, its just little bits of trim quality and stuff that only someone compulsive and picky (me for example) would notice! Like how the top glovebox shuts ;)

Well I'm not worried mines made in France - my last one was too and I was thankful that it was so well made!

Nothing to worry about! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not really, its still a Toyota at the end of the day, its just little bits of trim quality and stuff that only someone compulsive and picky (me for example) would notice! Like how the top glovebox shuts  ;)

My T3 was made in France and the top glove box shuts nicely by itself :thumbsup:

Am I just lucky ....or is it good build quality?? :) ;)

My T3 was made in France and the top glove box shuts nicely by itself :thumbsup:

Am I just lucky ....or is it good build quality?? :)  ;)

Mine does too... I reckon Toyota hired the cream of the french car builders :thumbsup:

Am I just lucky ....or is it good build quality?? :)  ;)

Mine does too... I reckon Toyota hired the cream of the french car builders :thumbsup:

Oui oui - Pierre et Jean-Paul - le creme de la creme des Francais builders des automobiles! :D

(My French is tres poor - as you can tell! lol)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links